摩登家庭主角現狀(摩登家庭大結局)
2023-07-10 10:35:23 1
摩登家庭主角現狀?《摩登家庭》終於還是迎來了大結局,這部11季、250集、拿下22座艾美獎的劇集承包了很多人的青春劇組放出了對幾位演員們的劇終採訪,和大家聊了聊對這11年的回憶,和想要呈現一個完美結局的願景我們也要和他們告別啦,現在小編就來說說關於摩登家庭主角現狀?下面內容希望能幫助到你,我們來一起看看吧!

摩登家庭主角現狀
《摩登家庭》終於還是迎來了大結局,這部11季、250集、拿下22座艾美獎的劇集承包了很多人的青春。劇組放出了對幾位演員們的劇終採訪,和大家聊了聊對這11年的回憶,和想要呈現一個完美結局的願景。我們也要和他們告別啦
One little thing I'm gonna miss, and that you're reminded of when we come back from hiatus is the smell of the soundstage.
我會想念一件事,就是冬歇回來後拍攝時攝影棚的氣味。
Someone left some milk in one of the fake fridge when we're in the first season.
第一季的時候,有人把牛奶落在假冰箱裡了。
It's not gone away.
那味道,忘不了了。
But that's the smell, and it just brings you back.
但真的帶給我們很多回憶。
Food.
吃的。
He is so annoying, he always say free food.
他太煩了,他每次都說免費食物。
You know it's, it's. . . the idea of not coming here every week is. . . unfathomable.
想到以後,不會每周再回到這裡,真是難以言表的感受。
The actual answer that we actually discussed aside from Nolan's love of free food, is missing the crew that we work with.
我們有認真討論過這個問題,除了諾蘭對免費食物的愛之外,就是會想念一起共事的夥伴們。
This is my second family.
這是我第二個家。
And you know, the interactions and everything is something I'm gonna miss.
我會想念和大家的互動,這裡的一切。
We are all gonna miss each other because it's not the same,people that you see every day, I'm sure we're not gonna lose contact but it's never gonna be the same.
我們都會彼此想念,因為以後再也不一樣了,之前每天都會見到這些人,雖然我們不會斷掉聯繫,但一切都會變得不一樣。
The time has come when they must part ways.
他們分別的時候到了。
Based on that summer in Paris story, you can be kind of a sensitive even perfumey type. . .
從你在巴黎過的那個夏天來看,你可能也是那種多愁善感的類型……
That'll do it.
夠了。
Being able to be on this show has been a true blessing.
能參演這部劇,是我人生的恩賜。
It changed my life you know, it changed my life, my family's life.
它改變了我的人生,還有我家人的人生。
I'm so proud of being able to be part of something that lasted 11 years in national television.
能參演一部在全國電視臺上連播11年的劇,真的很讓人自豪。
I am so proud of being able to play a role of a Latin woman with this accent.
我也很驕傲能扮演一位帶口音的拉丁裔女性。
That I got to be a part of a gay couple on television and, sort of you know be a pop culture reference for the LGBTQ community, it's been a real pleasure.
能在電視上扮演一對同性伴侶中的一人,成為LGBTQ群體的流行文化代表,真的很開心。
We adopted a baby.
我們領養了一個孩子。
Her name is Lily.
她叫莉莉。
Exciting!
驚不驚喜!
Just turn it off.
別鬧了。
I can't turn it off, it's who I am.
我不能,我就這樣。
The music!
我是說音樂!
I just always wanted to make people laugh.
我一直想帶給大家歡笑。
I never knew how I was gonna be able to do it, so to get to do it on this show for 11 years you know, hopefully not once in a lifetime, but if it is once in a lifetime, I'm very thankful for it.
我一直不知道如何做到,所以能在這部劇中帶給大家11年的歡樂,希望不是此生最後一次,但即使只有這一次,我也很感恩。
I've been on the show for more than half of my life, which is crazy to think about.
我在這部劇裡度過了人生的一大半時間,想想就覺得瘋狂。
I want to tell Brenda Feldman I love her.
我想告訴布倫達·費德曼我愛她。
Oh for god's sakes.
我的天啊。
Manny she's 16.
曼尼,她16歲了。
Oh, it's okay for you to take an older lover?
你能忘年戀,我就不行?
Hey watch it.
說話注意點。
I started when I was 10, I'm 21 now and close to our final episode.
我10歲就加入這個劇集,現在我21歲了,劇也快完結了。
I know it's gonna be sad for everyone, I know they're gonna wish that the ending was not coming.
我知道大家都會很傷心,我知道大家都希望結局不會來。
I just want people who tuned in to feel like they're getting a full-circle moment.
我只是想讓觀眾看到一個圓滿的結局。
I didn't mean to!
我不是故意的!
Funny's in the fields.
瞎玩瞎鬧。
That's why we're known for it.
我們就這麼出名的。
I think a lot of laughs, a lot of family craziness, and probably some tears.
我覺得會有很多歡聲笑語,瘋瘋癲癲,也許會讓人熱淚盈眶。
,