新四季網

加菲貓電影臺詞短(不朽的經典電影臺詞摘抄-加菲貓的最為經典)

2023-05-22 14:58:42 3

Shawshank Redemption《肖申克的救贖》

1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠裡的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.

那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.

希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

4.Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free. 恐懼讓你淪為囚犯。希望可以感受自由。

5.Get busy living or get busy dieing. 要麼忙於活著,要麼忙於死去。

1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

2.Stupid is as stupid does.

蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福。

3.Miracles happen every day.

奇蹟每天都在發生。

4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.

我和珍妮形影不離。

5.Have you given any thought to your future?

你有沒有為將來打算過呢。

6.You just stay away from me please.

求你離開我。

7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

8. It made me look like a duck in water.

它讓我如魚得水。

9. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

10. I was messed up for a long time.

這些年我一塌糊塗。

11. I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidentally―like on a breeze.

我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄蕩

12.To make each day count. 讓每一天都有所值。

The Lion King《獅子王》

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.

世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger.

越危險就越合我心意。

3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.

如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。

5. It's like you are back from the dead.

好像你是死而復生似的。

6. You can't change the past.

過去的事是不可以改變的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?

這是我的國土,我不為她而戰鬥,誰為呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.

我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。

10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.

我會補償你的,我保證。

Gone with The Wind《亂世佳人》  

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰鬥, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的。

2.I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一樣就好了。

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

此句只可意會不可言傳。

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了。

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。

11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。 

12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家.我要想辦法讓他回來.不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。

3.We become the most familiar strangers. 我們變成了世上最熟悉的陌生人。

TITANIC《鐵達尼號》

1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.

外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛.

2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.

我們是真他媽的走運極了.(地道的美國國罵)

3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you're heart to me. 

如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以.把你 的心交給我吧.

4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.

讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比較真實)

5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you're in the club. 

只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。

6.All life is a game of luck. 

生活本來就全靠運氣。

7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up. 

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。

8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.  我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。

9.To make each day count.

要讓每一天都有所值。

10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.

我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

11.You jump, I jump.

(another touching sentence)

12.Will you give us a chance to live? 

能不能給我們留一條生路?

13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.  

上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.

Sleepless in Seattle《西雅圖不眠夜》

1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see you through this.

努力工作吧!工作能拯救你.埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚.

2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.

你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生.

3.Destiny takes a hand.命中注定.

4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.

從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人.

5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.

真愛過的人很難再戀愛.

6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over the age of 40.

你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易.

7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.

你是我聽過的最帥的男士.

8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?

為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?

9.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.

當你被某個人吸引時,那只是意味著你倆在潛意識裡相互吸引.因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙.

10.Everybody panics before they get married.每個人婚前都會緊張的.

11.Your destiny can be your doom.命運也許會成為厄運.

12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'm more in touch with cosmic forces.

之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量.

13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.

我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象.

14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? What would I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.

要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切.

GARFIELD《加菲貓》

1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.

鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。

2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.

每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。

3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

要節約用水, 儘量和女友一起洗澡。

4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.

要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。

5. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.

每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。

6. Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.

再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。

7. The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.

聰明人都是未婚? 結婚的人很難再聰明起來。

8. Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.

成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的親戚 (聯繫)

9. Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.

愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。

10. Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.

後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。

11. Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.

現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧

12. There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.

應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。

13. Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?

努力工作不會導致死亡! 不過我不會用自己去證明。

14. Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!

工作好有意思耶! 尤其是看著別人工作。

15. God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.

神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。

17.You had me at hello 你一開口就徵服了我!.

《星球大戰-首部曲》

This path has been placed before you. The choice is yours alone.

路就在你腳下,你自己決定。

《黑客帝國》

We are not here because we are free .we are here because we are not free.

我們在這裡不是因為我們自由,我們在這裡是因為我們不自由。

《勇敢的心》

WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom!  

" 威廉華萊士:"是啊,如果戰鬥,可能會死。如果逃跑,至少還能活。年復一年,直到壽終正寢。你們!願不願意用這麼多苟活的日子去換一個機會,就一個機會!那就是回來,告訴敵人,他們也許能奪走我們的生命,但是,他們永遠奪不走我們的自由!

《烏鴉》

If the people we love are stolen from us,the way to have them live on,is to remember them. Building burn,people die,but real love is forever.

如果我們所愛的人從我們身邊被偷走,要使他們繼續留在我們身邊,就要記住他們。建築會被焚毀,人會死去,而真愛永存。

The past passed by, The future is not comeing yet, whatever it going to be, All we have is , is this,the present.

過去的已經過去了,而未來還沒有來臨,無論以後會怎樣,我們所能擁有的,只有這個,現在.

《角鬥士》

Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smiles back .

死神在向我們每個人微笑,我們所能做的只有回敬微笑。

《蜘蛛人》

"with great power there must come great responsibility"

"有了多大的能力就會有多大的責任"

The front is a dead end ,hope be turning cape

前方是絕路,希望在轉角

《真愛至上》

21.When the planes hit the Twin Towers, none of the phone calls from people on board were messages of hate or revenge, hey were all messages of love. lf you look for it, I've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that love actually is all around

當飛機撞上世貿大樓的時候,乘客打出的電話都不是仇恨和復仇,而是愛的信息。如果你仔細看看,你會發現愛無處不在。

《越獄》

22.Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

跟朋友保持親密,跟敵人更親密。

《當幸福來敲門》

Don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something.You got a dream,you gotta protect it.People can't do something themselves,they wanna tell you you can't do it.If you want something,go get it.

別讓別人告訴你你不能做什麼,你有夢想,你就得保護它。人們自己做不成什麼事情,就想要告訴你你也做不成。如果你想要什麼,就要去爭取。

《搏擊俱樂部》

The things you own, end up oweing you.

你所擁有的東西最終擁有了你。

《紅磨坊》

The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. ——Moulin Rouge

你所要學習的最美妙的事情就是去愛和被愛。

,
同类文章
貓咪多久需要擠肛門腺(貓咪肛門腺到底要不要擠)

貓咪多久需要擠肛門腺(貓咪肛門腺到底要不要擠)

鏟屎官最近聞到自家的貓咪散發出一股臭味,久久揮散不去,走哪帶哪。 貓咪也開始頻繁在地上摩擦自己的屁股,這是貓咪需要擠肛門腺了嘛? 鏟屎官立刻就某度了一下,結果有人說要擠!有人說不要擠!這給人整暈乎了,到底是擠還是不擠啊! 本篇文章就幫鏟屎官們理理清楚,先出結論:不用擠!
寧波流浪狗愛心救助直播(寧波最暖心物業)

寧波流浪狗愛心救助直播(寧波最暖心物業)

救人一命 勝造七級浮屠 那救狗一命呢? 天熱了 小動物們都很愛折騰啊 論壇上剛來了一隻最不要臉的邊牧犬 現在又有了一隻錯估自己頭型 伸進欄杆卻出不來的流浪狗 …… (拍的略糊,可這小眼神看著又慘又想笑) 東論網友@quyd拍攝 終於,這副慘狀引來好心
蜘蛛俠新角色首曝(蜘蛛俠新女友黑貓)

蜘蛛俠新角色首曝(蜘蛛俠新女友黑貓)

2021年還剩下幾天就將成為過去式,而未來式的2022年也是站在了接力點前,而伴隨著2022年虎年的到來,關於漫威這段時間的很多消息傳聞也是不斷湧現出來,有關於後續的項目作品的,也有關於之前漫威項目新消息的。 所以,今天咱們就來看看,漫威這段時間都有哪些新消息曝光: 【1】8個漫威秘
狗突然的對主人叫心臟都要嚇壞了(主人以為狗狗躺在血泊中)

狗突然的對主人叫心臟都要嚇壞了(主人以為狗狗躺在血泊中)

家裡養了狗,那真就是隨時準備迎接新驚喜,尤其是柯基這種渾身上下散發著「智慧」氣質的狗狗。 這隻超可愛的柯基叫作Cartier,它的主人在泰國大城經營著一家咖啡館兒,平時它就跟主人在店裡呆著,四處遛遛什麼的。 前幾天主人像往常一樣讓Cartier出門自己上廁所然後等它回來。結果等了好久
貓超卡划算嗎(10元貓超卡又來了)

貓超卡划算嗎(10元貓超卡又來了)

前言:收到顯示器,黑色背景下全是彩色亮點,換貨; 不過27寸4K的屏幕,用電腦真的爽,比筆記本爽多了,雖然我這個筆記本是16寸的。01 10元貓超卡又來? 一、活動概覽 活動地址:https://developer.aliyun.com/adc/series/activity/serv
戰神貓熊滿級(娜貓的雙子指令形態登場)

戰神貓熊滿級(娜貓的雙子指令形態登場)

在最新的特攝雜誌上,出現了比較有趣的劇照,首先就是關於女騎假面騎士娜貓的新形態。雖然是女騎,但其實她的新形態比較少,目前一直都是在使用這個節拍形態,終於有了新的形態了。另外就是之前因為基洛利而下線的假面騎士棕熊,似乎並沒有死亡,然後再度歸來。然後就是假面騎士極狐和邪魔徒的立場了,似乎是合作了?因為
世界排名前10最聰明的狗貴賓(能記住一千多個單詞)

世界排名前10最聰明的狗貴賓(能記住一千多個單詞)

2021年5月10日,Hub City Animal Project宣布展出一座銅像,以紀念「世界上最聰明的狗狗」——Chaser。 她有多聰明呢?她在1歲時就能記住約4百個單詞,在三歲時,她的詞彙量已經超過了一千個! Chaser飼主的女兒Bianchi還說道,除了知道哪個單詞對應
淘寶目前暢銷的玩具(天貓618四大類玩具熱賣榜)

淘寶目前暢銷的玩具(天貓618四大類玩具熱賣榜)

截止6月20日23:59,天貓「618年中大促」落下帷幕。與往年鋪天蓋地的宣傳相比,今年整個活動周期都顯得有些安靜,平臺方甚至沒在活動結束第一時間發布最終成交額數據。這不免讓人忐忑:今年的行情是否很差? 從玩具業來看,不是很樂觀。中外玩具全媒體中心記者從部分廠商處獲悉,由於疫情對經濟造成的
愛養貓的女生什麼性格(養女兒如養貓)

愛養貓的女生什麼性格(養女兒如養貓)

在眾多想生兒子的家庭中,不全是因為重男輕女,而是有些夫妻感覺養女兒後經歷失望和傷心,許多方面要比養男孩更操心。 可女兒不是一直被稱為爸爸媽媽的貼心小棉襖嗎?為何會有人這樣比喻女兒呢?這不得不提有些女孩總在感情中犯傻的情況。 不久前的假期我參加了多場婚禮,現場有許多新娘新郎的長輩,在一聲聲祝
已滅絕的金剛鸚鵡(最高可賣上萬歐元)

已滅絕的金剛鸚鵡(最高可賣上萬歐元)

金剛鸚鵡原產於巴西的亞馬遜熱帶雨林地區。圖據《國家地理》網站 金剛鸚鵡是色彩豔麗的大型鸚鵡,羽毛五彩斑斕,像彩虹一樣漂亮。平均體長在90-100釐米左右。它們智商很高,模仿能力超強,平均壽命有65年之久。由於廣受喜歡,金剛鸚鵡長期以來成為不法分子走私的對象。據美國《國家地理》雜誌報導,隨