新四季網

旅遊英語機場英語詞彙(飛機旅行必備英語大全)

2023-06-30 22:15:28

旅遊英語機場英語詞彙?Hi, I'm Justin. Welcome to Oxford Online English!,我來為大家科普一下關於旅遊英語機場英語詞彙?以下內容希望對你有幫助!

旅遊英語機場英語詞彙

Hi, I'm Justin. Welcome to Oxford Online English!

嗨,我是賈斯汀。歡迎來到牛津大學在線英語課程!

In this lesson, you'll learn useful words and phrases to use at the airport.

在本節課中,大家將要學習在機場使用的有用單詞和短語。

When's the last time you flew somewhere?

你最後一次坐飛機是什麼時候?

Did it go smoothly, or was it stressful?

飛得順利嗎,還是感覺壓力很大呢?

For your next flight, let's make sure you can communicate at every stage of your journey.

為了你的下一次飛行順利,讓我們確保你能在旅程的每個階段進行順暢交流吧。

This lesson will show you the English vocabulary you need to do that.

這節課將向大家展示所需的英語詞彙。

Let's start with the first thing at the airport: checking in.

讓我們從機場的第一件事開始:辦理登機手續。

Hello.

您好。

Hello there!

您好!

Where are you flying to today?

您今天要飛哪裡呢?

I'm going to London.

我要去倫敦。

And have you checked in online already?

您已經在網上登機了嗎?

Yes, I have, but I was wondering: can I change my seat?

是的,但是我想知道我能換個座位嗎?

I have an aisle seat, but would I'd really like a window seat if that's possible.

我的座位是靠過道,但是如果可能的話,我可以換成一個靠窗的座位嗎?

Let's have a look.

讓我來看看吧。

Can I have your passport please?

請給我你的護照好嗎?

Yes, of course.

好的,沒問題。

Thank you.

謝謝。

One minute, let me check whether there's another seat available… Yes, we can do that, sir.

等一下,讓我看看是否還有其他座位……是的,可以的,先生。

Excellent.

太棒了。

Do you need a paper copy of your boarding pass?

您的登機牌需要紙質複印件嗎?

No thanks; I have it on my phone.

不用了,謝謝,我手機上就有。

And do you have any bags to check in?

您有行李要託運嗎?

No, I only have a carry-on bag.

沒有,我只有一個隨身攜帶的包。

That's fine.

好的。

You just need to put this tag on it.

您需要把這個標籤貼在上面。

Like this?

像這樣嗎?

That's perfect!

太棒了!

Well, you're ready to go.

好了,您可以出發了。

Enjoy your trip!

祝您旅途愉快!

Thank you very much.

非常感謝。

Can you remember what questions the employee asked the passenger?

你還記得員工問了乘客什麼問題嗎?

She asked: Where are you flying to today?

她問:您今天要飛去哪裡?

Have you checked in online already?

您已經在網上登機了嗎?

Can I have your passport please?

請給我您的護照好嗎?

Do you need a paper copy of your boarding pass?

您的登機牌需要紙質複印件嗎?

Do you have any bags to check in?

有行李託運嗎?

These are common questions.

這些都是常見的問題。

You might hear the same ideas with slightly different words, for example: Do you have your passport?

你可能會用稍微不同表達來描述同樣的想法,例如:您帶護照了嗎?

Or: Do you need to check in any bags?

或者:有什麼包需要託運嗎?

However, even if the words are different, the idea stays the same!

雖然文字不同,意思也是一樣的!

Most of these questions are simple; you can just give a yes/no answer.

這些問題大多很簡單;你可以給出是/否的答案。

However, you might have some questions of your own.

但是,您可能有一些自己的問題。

Can you remember what the passenger asked for?

你還記得乘客要求什麼嗎?

He asked: Could I change my seat?

他問:我能換個座位嗎?

Can you think of any other requests you might have as a passenger?

作為乘客,你還能想到什麼其他要求嗎?

You might ask: Can you confirm that I have a vegetarian meal?

你可能會問:能確認一下有素食餐嗎?

Do you have any seats in the exit row?

出口排有座位嗎?

Exit row seats have more legroom, so they're often more comfortable!

出口排座椅有更多的腿部空間,所以它們通常更舒適!

This time, check-in went smoothly, but what if everything doesn't go so well?

這次登機很順利,但是如果一切都不那麼順利呢?

I'm sorry ma' am, but this bag is overweight.

對不起,女士,這個包超重了。

The limit is 23 kilos.

限量 23 公斤。

You either need to take some things out, or pay for the excess.

您要麼需要把一些東西拿出來,要麼付額外的錢。

How much is the excess?

超出的價格如何呢?

It's fifty euros for a bag up to 32 kilos.

32 公斤要 50 歐元。

That's expensive!

那太貴了!

I'll try to take some things out.

我試試把一些東西拿出來。

I'm sorry, but the flight is delayed by at least two hours.

對不起,但是航班至少延誤兩個小時。

So, when do you expect the plane to leave?

所以預計飛機什麼時候起飛呢?

Right now, we expect it to depart at 10. 30pm.

我們預計它將在晚上 10 點半起飛。

I do apologize for the inconvenience.

給您帶來不便,我深表歉意。

Well, I guess there's nothing we can do.

嗯,我們也無能為力。

Thank you for your patience.

謝謝您的耐心等待。

You can check the departure boards for updated boarding times and flight information.

您可以查看登機牌,了解最新的登機時間和航班信息。

I'm sorry, but this your flight has been cancelled due to bad weather.

很抱歉,由於天氣原因,您的航班被取消了。

But, I really need to be in London tomorrow afternoon.

但是我明天下午真的需要去倫敦。

When's the next available flight?

下一班航班是什麼時候?

Let me see what we can do... We do have a flight leaving tomorrow morning that I can switch you to.

讓我看看我們能做些什麼……我們確實有一班明天早上起飛的航班,我可以幫您換一下。

What time in the morning?

早上幾點?

It leaves here at 7am, and arrives at 10. That will be fine.

它早上 7 點起飛,10 點到達。太棒了。

Right, here's a printed confirmation.

好的,這是一份列印的確認書。

And again I am very sorry for the trouble.

再次為給您帶來的麻煩感到非常抱歉。

That's okay; it's not your fault.

沒關係,這不是你的錯。

Are there any hotels near the airport?

機場附近有旅館嗎?

Yes, of course.

是的。

If you go to the customer service desk, just over there, you can claim a voucher for a hotel and meals.

如果您去那邊的客戶服務臺,可以領取一張酒店和餐券。

Excellent, thank you.

太好了,謝謝。

You're welcome.

不客氣。

In this section, you saw three different problems.

在本節中,你看到了三個不同的問題。

What were they?

它們是什麼呢?

Your baggage might be overweight.

你的行李可能超重了。

Your flight might be delayed… or even cancelled.

你的航班可能會延誤……甚至取消。

If your bag is overweight, you either have to repack it, or pay excess baggage charges.

如果你的行李超重,你要麼重新打包,要麼支付超重行李費。

With delays and cancellations, you might have no choice but to wait.

由於延誤和取消,你可能別無選擇,只能等待。

However, the airline generally needs to give you hotel vouchers or meal vouchers if you have to wait a long time for your flight.

但是,如果你要等很長時間的航班的話,航空公司一般需要給你酒店代金券或餐券。

Have you ever had problems like this?

你有過這樣的問題嗎?

What happened?

發生了什麼?

Hopefully, your next flight will go more smoothly.

希望你的下一次飛行會更順利。

Let's move on to the next step in your journey.

讓我們繼續你旅程的下一步。

Is this your bag, sir?

先生,這是你的包嗎?

Yes, it is.

是的。

We need to search it.

我們需要搜查它。

Do you have any liquids?

裡面有液體嗎?

No problem.

沒問題。

No, I don't think so.

不,我覺得沒有。

I'm afraid we need to take this bottle.

恐怕我們需要拿走這瓶。

You're allowed containers up to 100ml maximum.

您可以攜帶最多 100 毫升的容器。

Okay, sorry, I completely forgot.

好吧,對不起,我完全忘記了。

And this Swiss knife has to go, too.

這把瑞士刀也得拿走。

But, it's important to me!

但是,這對我很重要!

I can take it, or you'll have to go back and check this bag.

我可以拿走,否則您得再回去檢查這個包。

Well I don't have time for that; I guess you'll have to take it.

嗯,我沒有時間了;只能您拿走了。

Very well, sir.

好的,先生。

Here's your bag.

這是您的包。

Thanks.

謝謝。

Excuse me, I'm really late for my flight, can I go to the front of the line?

不好意思,我的航班要遲到了,我可以去前面排隊嗎?

Okay, come forward quickly.

好的,快點。

Make sure everything is out of your pockets, and please place laptops in a separate tray.

請將所有東西都從口袋裡拿出來,並筆記本電腦放在單獨的託盤裡。

Please step over this way, ma' am.

女士,請走這邊。

I'm really late for my flight, could I just… Ma' am, please step over here.

我真的要趕不上飛機了,我能不能………女士,請到這邊來。

Stand on the marks on the floor and raise your arms above you.

站在地板上的標記上,舉起雙臂。

Do you have anything in your pockets?

您口袋裡有東西嗎?

Yes, sorry.

是的,抱歉。

I still have some money and my keys.

我還有一些錢和鑰匙。

Please put them in the tray and come through again.

請把它們放在託盤裡,然後再過來。

And where's my bag?

我的包呢?

It looks like your bag needs to be searched.

看起來您的包需要檢查一下。

This is ridiculous; I'm going to miss my flight.

太荒謬了,我都要錯過航班了。

Do you have anything sharp in here?

您這裡有鋒利的東西嗎?

No, nothing.

不,沒有。

You can't take the jars on the airplane.

您不能把罐子帶上飛機。

Why not?

為什麼不能呢?

It's a liquid, ma' am.

這是液體,夫人。

No liquids over 100ml.

液體不能超過 100 毫升。

This is crazy!

這太離譜了!

It's only honey!

只是蜂蜜而已!

I'm afraid those are the rules.

恐怕規則就是如此。

Fine, keep them.

好吧,留著吧。

Whew, a stressful experience!

呼,真是一次緊張的經歷!

Let's take a look at some of the useful language from these dialogues.

讓我們來看看這些對話中的一些有用的語言。

At the beginning, the security officer asked: Is this your bag, sir?

一開始,安全員問:先生,這是您的包嗎?

Can you think of five more questions or requests that you might hear when going through security?

你能想出在通過安檢時可能會聽到的另外五個問題或請求嗎?

If you want more time to think, pause the video and write down your ideas.

如果你想有更多的時間思考的話,暫停視頻,寫下你的想法。

You might be asked: Is this your bag?

你可能會被問到:這是您的包嗎?

Do you have any liquids?

您有液體嗎?

Do you have anything in your pockets?

您口袋裡有東西嗎?

You might also hear requests, such as: Please place laptops in a separate tray.

你可能還會聽到請求,例如:請將筆記本電腦放在單獨的託盤中。

Stand on the marks on the floor and raise your arms.

站在地板上的標記上,舉起您的手臂。

As you saw, there's no point arguing when you're going through security!

如你所見,當你通過安檢時,爭論是沒有意義的!

Now, you made it through, and you caught your plane—finally!

現在,你成功了,你終於趕上了飛機!

Time to sit back and relax.

是時候坐下來放鬆一下了。

Excuse me, sir?

打擾一下,先生?

Would it be alright if we put your bag in the overhead locker?

我們把您的包放在頭頂的儲物櫃裡可以嗎?

Erm…well. I'd prefer to keep it with me.

呃……嗯,我想把它帶在身邊。

It's just that you're sitting in an emergency exit row.

您坐在緊急出口一排。

We can't have anything on the floor.

我們不能在地板上放任何東西。

Okay, do what you must.

好吧,你拿吧。

I also need to ask you to raise your window blind and make sure your seat back is in the upright position for take-off.

我還需要請您拉開遮光板,並確保您的座椅靠背處於起飛的直立位置。

Why do I have to do all this?

我為什麼要做這些?

It's standard procedure for take-off, sir.

這是起飛的標準程序,先生。

You can recline your seat and take your bag down once we're airborne.

我們升空後,您可以把座位放倒,把包拿下來。

During take-off and landing, there are certain things you have to do.

在起飛和降落期間,有些事情你必須做。

Do you know what they are?

你知道是什麼嗎?

You need to: Fasten your seat belt.

你需要:系好安全帶。

Stow your tray table.

放好你的託盤桌。

Stow means put away.

「Stow」的意思是放好。

Raise your window blind.

把你的遮光板拉起來。

The window blind is a screen that you can use to cover the window.

遮光板是你可以用來遮住窗戶的板子。

Move your seat back to the upright position.

將座椅移回直立位置。

During your flight, you can recline your seat, and lean back.

在你的飛行過程中,你可以傾斜你的座位,向後傾斜。

But, for take-off and landing, you need to put it back to the straight position.

但是,在起飛和著陸的時候,你需要把它調回直立位置。

Stow your luggage in the overhead locker or under the seat in front of you.

把你的行李放在頭頂的儲物櫃裡或你前面的座位下面。

Of course, in our dialogue, the passenger was sitting in an exit row seat.

當然,在我們的對話中,乘客坐在出口排的座位上。

She had to use the overhead locker.

她必須使用頭頂的儲物櫃。

The flight attendants might ask you to do one or two other things, like take out your headphones.

乘務員可能會要求你做一兩件其他事情,比如摘下耳機。

On the last flight you took, did they serve food?

你搭的上一班飛機上有食物嗎?

It's getting less common to have food included with a flight, but let's imagine your flight includes a meal.

航班中含餐的情況越來越少,但是讓我們想像一下你的航班是含餐的。

Hello, can I help you?

您好,我能幫您什麼嗎?

Yes, I ordered a special meal online, but it hasn't arrived yet.

是的,我在網上訂了特餐,可是到現在還沒到。

Okay, I can go and check; which meal did you order?

好的,我可以去查一下,您點的是什麼?

The gluten free option.

無麩質選擇。

Oh, I'm sorry, I think there has been a mistake.

哦,對不起,我想是弄錯了。

We just gave out the last gluten free meal.

我們剛剛分發了最後一份無麩質餐。

But I ordered it online!

但是我是在網上下單的!

I'm so sorry, there must have been some confusion.

我很抱歉,肯定是出現了混亂。

You can have anything else from our menu.

你可以吃我們菜單上的任何東西。

I can only eat gluten-free dishes, so that's no use.

我只能吃無麩質的菜,那些都沒有意義。

Also, my screen's not working!

還有,我的屏幕壞了!

I'm very sorry about that, ma' am.

非常抱歉,女士。

It's a twelve-hour flight!

這可是 12 個小時的飛行!

What am I supposed to do?

那我該怎麼辦?

No food, and no TV.

沒有食物,也沒有電視。

Ma' am, we can offer you an upgrade to business class, so that you have a working TV screen.

女士,我們可以給你升級到商務艙,這樣你就有一個能用的電視屏幕了。

Business class?

商務艙?

Let's go!

好的呀!

Follow me, please, ma' am.

請跟我來,女士。

Here, we had some problems during the flight.

在這裡,我們在飛行中遇到了一些問題。

What other problems could you have on the plane?

你在飛機上還會有什麼問題?

You might find that you don't have something you need, like a blanket or a pillow.

你可能會發現你沒有你需要的東西,比如毯子或枕頭。

You could get the wrong meal.

你可能會吃錯飯。

You might need to change seats, because the person next to you is snoring loudly!

你可能需要換座位,因為你旁邊的人打鼾聲音很大!

Hopefully, none of these things will happen to you.

希望這些事情都不會發生在你身上。

And if they do, you might get lucky and get upgraded to business class, like I did!

如果發生了的話,你可能會幸運地升級到商務艙,就像我一樣!

Now, your plane is coming in to land.

現在,你的飛機即將著陸。

You've made it!

你成功了!

There's just one more thing you have to do.

你還有一件事要做。

Hello.

您好。

Hello.

您好。

What is the purpose of your visit?

您此行的目的是什麼?

I have a business meeting.

我有個商務會議。

Where is the meeting?

會議在哪裡舉行?

It's at a law firm in London.

在倫敦的一家律師事務所。

And how long are you staying?

您要呆多久?

Until Tuesday.

到星期二。

Please put your right hand on the scanner.

請把右手放在掃描儀上。

Thank you.

謝謝您。

Now look into the camera here.

現在看這裡的攝像機。

1, 2, 3. That's great.

1, 2, 3.太棒了。

Thank you and enjoy your stay.

謝謝您,享受您的住宿。

Thank you.

謝謝。

This process is different around the world.

這個過程在世界各地都不一樣。

Sometimes they won't even speak to you; they just scan your passport.

有時他們甚至不會和你說話;他們只是會掃描你的護照。

But what did the border control officer ask here?

但是邊境管制官員在這裡問了什麼?

Her first question was, 'What is the purpose of your visit?'.

她的第一個問題是,你此行的目的是什麼?

How could you answer this?

你該如何回答這個問題?

You could say: I'm here on business.

你可以說:我是來出差的。

I'm just on holiday.

我只是來度假。

I'm visiting some relatives.

我來拜訪一些親戚。

It is possible that they might ask you for some extra information about why you are here and what your plans are.

他們可能會問你一些額外的信息,關於你為什麼在這裡以及你的計劃是什麼。

For example, where are you staying?

例如,你住在哪裡?

What company are you visiting?

你去的是哪家公司?

How long are you staying?

你要呆多久?

Okay, now you should have all of the English you need for the next time you fly.

好的,現在你應該具備下次飛行所需的所有英語了。

We hope that this will make those stressful airport experiences a little easier!

希望這能讓那些緊張的機場體驗變得輕鬆一點!

Here's a question: have you ever had a really bad experience at the airport or on a plane?

這裡有一個問題:你在機場或飛機上有過非常糟糕的經歷嗎?

Please share your stories in the comments!

請在評論中分享你的故事吧!

Thanks for watching, and remember that you can find more videos like these this on our website: Oxford Online English dot com.

感謝收看,請記住,你可以在我們的網站上找到更多這樣的視頻:Oxford Online English dot com。

See you next time!

下次見!

,
同类文章
這輩子一定要去的紅色旅遊景點(如畫風景如歌往事)

這輩子一定要去的紅色旅遊景點(如畫風景如歌往事)

上海灣區,金山如畫, 紅色文化,生生不息。 金山衛抗戰遺址紀念園、初心館、 上海南社紀念館、朱學範故居…… 【回首初心路】紅色旅遊路線 帶您追憶革命事跡,感悟紅色精神! DAY 1 ★ 上午:金山衛抗戰遺址紀念園 初心館 ★ 在金山衛抗戰遺址紀念園緬懷先烈,銘
電動三輪車不過電怎麼修(電動三輪車用久了動力下降怎麼辦)

電動三輪車不過電怎麼修(電動三輪車用久了動力下降怎麼辦)

您在閱讀前請點擊上面的「關注」二字,後續會為您提供更多有價值的相關內容,感謝您的支持。 電動車是一個龐大的「家族體系」,它的成員很多,有為人們提供代步的電動車、電動汽車,也有可以從事貨運的電動三輪車,而貨運和載人不同,代步主要看的是續航和舒適度,電動三輪車貨運,它的動力好不好才是更關鍵。
北京建築大學是市重點大學(歡迎報考北京唯一建築類高校北京建築大學)

北京建築大學是市重點大學(歡迎報考北京唯一建築類高校北京建築大學)

北京建築大學作為北京市唯一一所建築類高校,也是國內唯一一所在未來城市設計領域設有高精尖創新中心的高校,更是國內唯一一所設有建築遺產保護領域一體化人才培養體系的高校!來北京建築大學,這裡不僅有多個教學基地為你提供實踐平臺,更有國家級優秀教學團隊在等著你!北京建築大學教務處副處長兼招生辦公室主任黃鶴與
貴州六盤水必去景點(貴州六盤水六枝特區值得遊玩的旅遊景點自駕遊攻略)

貴州六盤水必去景點(貴州六盤水六枝特區值得遊玩的旅遊景點自駕遊攻略)

#六盤水#六枝特區屬六盤水市轄區域,位於貴州省西部,系三線建設時期由原六枝特區與郎岱縣合併而成。東臨普定、鎮寧兩縣,西接普安、晴隆、水城三地,南連關嶺縣,北靠織金、納雍縣,全區國土面積1799.48平方公裡。六枝特區地處「中國涼都」六盤水市的東大門,長江、珠江水系的分水嶺,大小河流共40餘條,屬亞
灃河區旅遊景點(你的灃河段旅遊攻略出爐)

灃河區旅遊景點(你的灃河段旅遊攻略出爐)

HAAPY SUMMER 臨近暑假了 正是組團出遊的好時候 下面 小編列出一份 灃河段的遊玩攻略 讓你快人一步~ 西鹹新區灃河綠道 位於灃河兩岸 分灃東新城和灃西新城綠道 綠道全長54.5公裡 共有一級驛站兩座 二級驛站四座 三
山姆南京店會員店必買攻略(各城市山姆會員店數量排名)

山姆南京店會員店必買攻略(各城市山姆會員店數量排名)

12月25日,世界零售巨頭沃爾瑪旗下高端商業品牌——山姆會員商店將在重慶禮嘉天街開業。與此同時,有消息透露,杭州第二家山姆會員店將在杭州城北的西子智慧產業園開業待客。 山姆會員店 品質高端,獨樹一幟 山姆會員商店是世界500強企業沃爾瑪旗下的高端會員制商店。消費者須購買超市年卡,
聖安地列斯和自由城對比(聖安地列斯三大城市您想掌管哪個)

聖安地列斯和自由城對比(聖安地列斯三大城市您想掌管哪個)

大家好,我是榴槤科長。本期我們來談談假如您是主角CJ,您會掌管《聖安地列斯》三大城市中的哪一座城市?在《GTA:SA》的地圖設定中,包含了——「洛杉磯、舊金山、拉斯維加斯」,三座城市各有特色,不知道玩家在稱霸《GTA:SA》之後,更願意接手哪一座城呢?下面讓我們來看看吧! 一:洛杉磯 葛洛夫
適合一個人3天旅行的地方(一個人旅行去這20個地方吧)

適合一個人3天旅行的地方(一個人旅行去這20個地方吧)

聚 ° 焦° 麗°江 作者 | 吳小姐 關注我們 【每日分享】 帶你每天了解一個美麗的地方 最實用的攻略一站獲取 還記得有首歌裡唱到「我一個人吃飯旅行到處走走停停」,很多人都會覺得一個人是一件很「孤獨」的事情,但是一個人有一個人的好... 一個人可以瀟瀟灑灑
喜歡身材好愛運動的男(愛運動愛旅行身材好)

喜歡身材好愛運動的男(愛運動愛旅行身材好)

記者 安曉冬 8月4日,由齊魯晚報·齊魯壹點主辦,濟南市婦女聯合會指導的2022首屆「壹點動心·齊魯相親大會」濟南主會場暨第16屆七夕千佛山相親大會正式開幕。 「趁著今天休息,跟媽媽一塊來相親。」這位活潑開朗的89年小姐姐在千佛山相親大會跟媽媽一邊談笑一邊觀看男嘉賓的信息牌。
張家口第二屆旅發大會現場(第三屆張家口市旅發大會)

張家口第二屆旅發大會現場(第三屆張家口市旅發大會)

壩上香飄八月天,白雲綠草染河山。仲夏的壩上張北,繁花似錦,清爽宜人,處處生機盎然。 8月2日,中都原始草原度假村內人山人海,來自全國各地文化旅遊行業的200多位代表和上萬名遊客一道走進這裡,同看京津冀駿馬越野競技,共賞「記憶中都」恢宏文化盛宴。 而距此40公裡外草原天路上則是車