娜塔莉波特曼搞笑片段(娜塔莉波特曼)
2023-06-03 12:24:19 3
在過往的21年中,娜塔莉·波特曼出演過眾多經典的影片,如《芳心天涯》、《V字仇殺隊》、《星球大戰前傳》、《藍莓之夜》等,這些影片中的人物們無一不留下了觸動人心的經典對白,而且小編認為,這些臺詞的中文譯本讀來讓人更覺妙不可言。
【這個殺手不太冷】
Mathilda: Is life always this hard, or is it just when you're a kid?
瑪蒂爾德:人生總是這麼苦麼,還是只有童年苦?
Léon: Always like this.
萊昂:總是這麼苦。
Mathilda: I am already grown up, I just get older.
瑪蒂爾德:我已經長大了,萊昂,我正在變老。
【黑天鵝】
Perfection is not just about control. It's also about letting go.
完美不是控制出來的,是爆發出來的。
Surprise yourself so you can surprise the audience.
超越自己,徵服自己,徵服觀眾。
The only person standing in your way is you. It's time to let it go. Lose yourself.
你的本性在阻礙你。趕走她,釋放你自己。
Every great career has to come an end.
每個偉大的事業都有結束的一天。
【V字仇殺隊】
That with devotiors visage and pious action. we do sugar o'er the devil himself.
人們往往用至誠的外表和虔敬的行動,掩飾一顆魔鬼般的心。
Because while the truncheon may be used in lieu of conversation,words will always retain their power.
因為儘管沉默代替了談話,言語卻總是能保持它的力量。
【藍莓之夜】
Goodbye doesn't always mean the end,sometimes it means a new beginning.
分開不代表說再見,或許是更好的去面對將來。
One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things you try hard to forget are already gone.
一個人總要走陌生的路,看陌生的風景,聽陌生的歌,然後在某個不經意的瞬間,你會發現,原本是費盡心機想要忘記的事情真的就那麼忘記了。
In the past few days, I've been learning how to not trust ppl. And I'm glad I failed. Sometimes we depend some ppl as a mirror. To define us. tell us who we are.
在過去的幾天裡,我一直都在學著不要去相信別人。我很高興我失敗了。有時我們把別人當作一面鏡子,去定義自己,去告訴自己「我們是誰」。
If I throw these keys away, those doors will be closed forever.
如果我把這些鑰匙丟掉,那些門將永遠都不會打開。
When you're gone. All this like behind your memories created another people's life.
當你離開之後,所有記憶中留下的事情只是組成了另一個人的生活。
微信搜索:小E每日英語(訂閱號)
every-day-english
「小e英語」做你口袋裡的英語雜誌www.en8848.com!
,