新四季網

美劇老友記第一季臺詞中英字幕(和貓熊哥一起精讀美劇老友記臺詞快速掌握地道美式英語口語8)

2023-05-26 14:42:48 7

和貓熊哥一起精讀美劇《老友記》臺詞快速掌握地道美式英語口語8

[Scene: Monica and Rachel's, Chandler is smoking out on the balcony陽臺, Phoebe is absent.]

Joey: Let it go,Ross.

-不要這樣子,羅斯,

Ross: Yeah, well,you didn't know Chi Chi.

別再想了!你又不認識芝芝.

Monica: Do you all promise?

你們都保證?

All: Yeah! We promise! We'll be good!

對,我們保證,我們會很乖的

Monica: (shouts to Chandler) Chandler? Do you promise to be good?

錢德,你保證會很乖?

(Chandler makes a 'Cross my heart' sign. It starts to rain and he taps 敲擊 on the window.)

Joey: You can come in, but your filter-tipped little buddy has to stay outside!

你可以進來了,但你的濾嘴屁股朋友得呆在外面.

(Chandler sulkily悶悶不樂picks up a garbage can lid蓋 and uses it as an umbrella.)

(Phoebe enters, walks to the couch, sits down, and begins to read a letter without saying hi.)

Ross: Hey, Pheebs.

嘿, 菲比

Phoebe: 'Dear Ms.Buffay. Thank you for calling attention to our error. We have credited your account with five hundred dollars. We're sorry for the inconvenience, and hope you'll accept this- (Searches in her purse) -football phone as our free gift.'Do you believe this?! Now I have a thousand dollars, and a football phone!

親愛的巴菲小姐,謝謝你提醒我們的錯誤,我們已將五百元存人你的戶頭,造成不便之處請多包涵,請接受此足球電話…作為禮物,你們懂意思嗎?現在我多了一千元和一個足球電話

Rachel: What bank is this?

這是哪家銀行?

(The intercom buzzes.)

Monica: Hey. It's him. (On the intercom) Who is it?

他來了,是誰啊?

Alan: (on the intercom) It's Alan.

亞倫

Joey: (shouting to Chandler) Chandler! He's here!

錢德,他來了

(Chandler comes in,dripping 淋wet.)

Monica: (to all)Okay, please be good, please. Just remember how much you all like me.

拜託,別亂來,記得你們有多麼愛我

(She opens the door and Alan enters.)

Monica: Hi. Alan,this is everybody. Everybody, this is Alan.

嗨,亞倫,這是大家,各位,這是亞倫

Alan: Hi.

All: Hi, Alan.

嗨,亞倫

Alan: I've heard schho much about all you guys chh!

(Everyone laughs.)

我對各位已如雷灌耳

[Time lapse, Alan is leaving.]

Monica: (to Alan)Thanks. I'll call you tomorrow. (Alan exits, to all) Okay. Okay, let's let the Alan-bashing(揍) begin. Who's gonna take the first shot, hmm?

(Silence.)

謝謝,我明天再打電話給你,好了,開始攻擊亞倫吧,誰先開始?

Monica: C'mon!

來呀

Ross: ...I'll go.Let's start with the way he kept picking at- no, I'm sorry, I can't do this,can't do this. We loved him.

我來,我們從他一直..…抱歉,我辦不到...我們愛他…

All: Loved him! Yeah! He's great!

我們愛他…他太棒了...

Monica: Wait a minute! We're talking about someone that I'm going out with?

等等,我們談的是我約會的對象嗎?

All: Yeah!

是啊

Rachel: And did you notice...? (She spreads her thumb and index finger.)

你們都有注意到?

The Guys: (reluctantly) Yeah.

是啊...

Joey: Know what was great? The way his smile was kinda crooked.

知道他什麼最棒嗎? 他的微笑有點邪邪的

Phoebe: Yes, yes!Like the man in the shoe!

對,就像是鞋裡的男人

Ross: ...What shoe?

什麼鞋?

Phoebe: From the nursery rhyme. 'there was a crooked man, Who had a crooked smile, Who lived in a shoe, For a... while...'

(Dubious pause.)

童謠裡的,有個駝背的人有著扭曲的微笑,他住在鞋子裡,一陣子

Ross: ...So I think Alan will become the yardstick against which all future boyfriends will be measured.

我想亞倫將成為日後男友被丈量的標準

Rachel: What future boyfriends? No no, I th- I think this could be, y'know, it.

什麼日後男友?不,我想他就是了

Monica: Really!

真的呀?

Chandler: Oh, yeah. I'd marry him just for his David Hasselhof impression alone. You know I'm gonna be doing that at parties, right? (Does the impression)

光憑他學海灘遊俠的樣子我就想嫁給他了,我要去參加派對」

Ross: You know what I like most about him, though?

知道我最喜歡他哪一點?

All: What?

哪一點?

Ross: The way he makes me feel about myself.

他改變我看待自己的方式

All: Yeah...

嗯...

Commercial Break

[Scene: Central Perk,Monica is alone as Ross, Rachel, Chandler, and Joey enter dejectedly沮喪 in softball gear.壘球裝備]

Monica: Hi.. how was the game?

嗨...比賽如何?

Ross: Well..

怎麼說呢.

All: WE WON!!Thank you! Yes!

我們贏啦! 謝謝! 太棒啦!

Monica: Fantastic! I have one question: How is that possible?

太好了! 我有一個問題: 這怎麼可能呢?

Joey: Alan.

亞倫

Ross: He was unbelievable. He was like that-that-that Bugs Bunny cartoon where Bugs is playing all the positions, right, but instead of Bugs it was first base-Alan,second base-Alan, third base-...

亞倫真是太不可思議了,他就像兔八哥卡通裡兔八哥守每個位置,我們雖沒有兔八哥但我們有一壘手亞倫,二壘手亞倫、三壘手亞倫...

Rachel: I mean,it-it was like, it was like he made us into a team.

他使我們形成一個團隊

Chandler: Yep, we sure showed those Hassidic jewellers a thing or two about softball..

對,我們讓對手見識到什麼叫壘球

Monica: Can I ask you guys a question? D'you ever think that Alan is maybe.. sometimes..

沒錯,能問你們一個問題嗎?你是否曾感覺亞倫有時…有時怎樣?

Ross: What?

什麼?

Monica: ..I dunno, a little too Alan?

我說不上來,有點太亞倫了?

Rachel: Well, no.That's impossible. You can never be too Alan.

不,不可能,他不可能太過於亞倫

Ross: Yeah, it's his, uh, innate Alan-ness that-that-that we adore.

沒錯我們欣賞的是亞倫的內在

Chandler: I personally could have a gallon of Alan.

我個人可以喝下一加侖的亞倫

[Scene: A street, Phoebe walks up to a homeless person (Lizzie) she knows.]

Phoebe: Hey, Lizzie.

嘿,露西

Lizzie: Hey, Weird Girl.

嘿,古怪女孩

Phoebe: I brought you alphabet soup.

我帶字母湯來給你

Lizzie: Did you pick out the vowels?

你挑掉有母音嗎?

Phoebe: Yes. But I left in the Ys. 'Cause, y'know, "sometimes y". Uh, I also have something else for you. (She searches in her purse.)

但我把「Y」留下來了,因為有時你會用的上,為什麼(Why,音同Y)我還帶了其他東西給你

Lizzie: Saltiness?

鹹嗎?

Phoebe: No, but would you like a thousand dollars and a football phone?

不, 但你想要一千元和足球電話嗎?

Lizzie: What? (She opens the envelope Phoebe has given her.) Oh my God, there's really money in here.

什麼? 天啊,這裡真的有錢

Phoebe: I know.

我知道

Lizzie: Weird Girl,what are you doing?

怪女孩,你在幹什麼?

Phoebe: No, I want you to have it. I don't want it.

我要給你,我不想要

Lizzie: No, no, I ha-I have to give you something.

不,我得拿點東西給你

Phoebe: Oh, that's fine, no.

不,不用了

Lizzie: Would you like my tin-foil hat?

你要我的錫箔紙帽帽嗎?

Phoebe: No. 'Cause you need that. No, it's okay, thanks.

不要,因為你需要它,不用了,謝謝

Lizzie: Please, let me do something.

求你,讓我表示我的謝意

Phoebe: Okay,alright, you buy me a soda, and then we're even. Okay?

好,這樣吧,你請我喝汽水,我們就扯平了,好嗎?

Lizzie: Okay.

好吧

Phoebe: Okay.

好吧

[Scene: Chandler's office, Chandler looks around, opens his desk drawer, takes a puff噴出 of a cigarette,sprays 噴霧around some air freshener, and takes some breath spray. He types for a little while, opens the drawer again, and takes another drag 牽引/吸一口of the cigarette. While not paying attention, he sprays the breath spray around the room, takes a squirt噴出 of air freshener and gags堵嘴.]

[Scene: A Street, Phoebe and Lizzie are at a hot dog vendor.]

Lizzie: Keep the change. (To Phoebe) Sure you don't wanna pretzel?

不用找了,謝謝你,莉茲 你真的不要椒鹽卷餅?

Phoebe: No, I'm fine.

不,不用了,謝謝

Lizzie: (leaves) See ya.

再見

(Phoebe opens the can and reacts.)

Phoebe: Huh!

咦!

[Scene: Central Perk,Phoebe is telling everyone about her discovery.]

Ross: A thumb?!

一個拇指?!

(Phoebe nods.點頭)

All: Eww!

Phoebe: I know! Iknow, I opened it up and there it was, just floating in there, like this tiny little hitch-hiker!

我知道,我打開時,它就浮在裡面,像個搭便車的

Chandler: Well, maybe it's a contest, y'know? Like, collect all five?

或者這是一場競賽,集滿五個有獎?

Phoebe: Does, um,anyone wanna see?

你們想看看嗎?

All: Nooo!

不,不,不...

(Chandler lights a cigarette.)

All: Oh, hey,don't do that! Cut it out!

嘿,嘿,別那樣!拜託!

Rachel: It's worse than the thumb!

這比拇指更壞!

Chandler: Hey, this is so unfair!

嘿,這很不公平啊!

Monica: Oh, why is it unfair?

為何不公平?

Chandler: So I have a flaw! Big deal! Like Joey's constant knuckle-cracking isn't annoying? And Ross,with his over-pronouncing every single word? And Monica, with that snort when she laughs? I mean, what the hell is that thing? ...I accept all those flaws,why can't you accept me for this?

好,我有個缺點,怎麼了?喬依常扳指關節就不惹人厭?羅斯把每個音發得太清楚,摩妮卡大笑時的鼻音,搞什麼嘛?!我接受大家所有的缺點,為什麼大家就不肯接受我的這個缺點呢?

(An awkward silence ensues隨之而來.)

Joey: ...Does the knuckle-cracking bother everybody?

扳指關節很惹人厭嗎?

Rachel: Well, I-I could live without it.

我覺得有點點煩

Joey: Well, is it,like, a little annoying, or is it like when Phoebe chews her hair?

那聲音只是一點點惹人厭...還是像菲此咬她的頭髮一樣惹人厭?

(Phoebe spits out her hair.)

Ross: Oh, now,don't listen to him, Pheebs, I think it's endearing.

菲此,別介意,我覺得那樣很可愛

Joey: Oh,(Imitating Ross) "you do, do you"?

哦,真的?是嗎?

(Monica laughs and snorts.)

Ross: You know,there's nothing wrong with speaking correctly.

咬字清晰又不犯法

Rachel: "Indeed there isn't"... I should really get back to work.

沒錯,我該回去工作了

Phoebe: Yeah, 'cause otherwise someone might get what they actually ordered.

沒錯,否則有人就會拿到他們真正點的東西了

Rachel:Ohh-ho-hooohhh. The hair comes out, and the gloves come on.

哦...全都發洩出來了

(They degenerate 退步 into bickering爭吵 and Chandler happily starts to smoke, undisturbed不受幹擾.)

[Scene: Iridium, Monica and Paula are working.]

Monica: Did you ever go out with a guy your friends all really like?

你曾和一個你朋友都喜歡的男人約會嗎?

Paula: No.

沒有

Monica: Okay.. Well,I'm going out with a guy my friends all really like.

我在和一個我朋友都喜歡的男人約會

Paula: Wait wait..we talking about the coyotes here? All right, a cow got through!

我們在談郊狼嗎? 一頭牛居然全身而退

Monica: Can you believe it? ...Y'know what? I just don't feel the thing. I mean, they feel the thing, I don't feel the thing.

你能相信嗎? 你知道嗎? 我毫無感覺...他們有感覺...而我卻毫無感覺!

Paula: Honey.. you should always feel the thing. Listen, if that's how you feel about the guy, Monica, dump him!

你應該要有感覺的啊!聽著,如果你對他沒感覺,就把他甩了呀!

Monica: I know..it's gonna be really hard.

我知道,但很難

Paula: Well, he's a big boy, he'll get over it.

沒錯,但他是大人了,他會熬過去的

Monica: No, he'll be fine. It's the other five I'm worried about.

不,他沒事,我擔心的是其他五人

[Scene: Cental Perk,Joey and Ross are persecuting迫害/困擾 Chandler about his smoking.]

Joey: Do you have any respect for your body?

難道你不尊重你的身體嗎?

Ross: Don't you realise what you're-you're doing to yourself?

你不知道你在殘害你的身體?

Chandler: Hey, y'know,I have had it with you guys and your cancer and your emphysema and your heart disease. The bottom line is, smoking is cool, and you know it.

我受夠你們了,還有你們的癌症,肺氣腫和心臟病,至少抽菸很酷,這點你們也很清楚

Rachel: (holding the phone out to Chandler) Chandler? It's Alan, he wants to speak to you.

錢德,亞倫找你

Chandler: Really? He does? (taking the phone) Hey, buddy, what's up! Oh, she told you about that,huh. Well, yeah, I have one now and then. Well, yeah, now. Well, it's not that big- ..well, that's true,.. Gee, y'know, no-one- no-one's ever put it like that before. Well, okay, thanks! (He hands the phone back and stubs折斷 out his cigarette.)

真的?他找我?老兄,什麼事? 她告訴你了?對,我偶爾會犯菸癮,對,現在,沒那麼糟,這倒是真的,天啊,沒人這麼說過,好的,謝謝

Rachel: (to Ross,who has wandered up徘徊) God, he's good.

天啊,他真神

Ross: If only he were a woman.

如果他是個女人那該有多好

Rachel: Yeah.

是啊...

(They give each other a dubious look可疑的樣子.)

[Scene: Monica and Rachel's, everyond except Monica and Joey is watching Lamb chop羊排.]

Chandler: Ooh,Lamb chop. How old is that sock? If I had a sock on my hand for thirty years it'd be talking too.

小羊排,那襪子到底有多舊了?如果我手上戴著襪子三十年,它也會開始說話了

Ross: Okay. I think it's time to change somebody's nicotine patch. (Does so.)

有人該換尼古丁貼片了

Monica: (entering)Hey. Where's Joey?

嘿,喬依在哪兒?

Chandler: Joey ate my last stick of gum, so I killed him. Do you think that was wrong?

喬依吃了我的最後一片口香糖,所以我就把他殺了,你認為這樣不對嗎?

Rachel: I think he's across the hall.

我想他在對面

Monica: Thanks.(Goes to fetch him.)

謝謝啦.

Ross: (finishing changing Chandler's nicotine patch) There y'go.

好啦.

Chandler: (deadpan)Ooh, I'm alive with pleasure now.

哦,我又重拾快樂的生活了

Ross: Hey Pheebs, you gonna have the rest of that Pop-Tart?.. Pheebs?

菲此,你還想吃那個嗎?菲比?

Phoebe: Does anyone want the rest of this Pop-Tart?

誰想吃剩下的?

Ross: Hey, I might!

我要

Phoebe: Sorry...Y'know, those stupid soda people gave me seven thousand dollars for the thumb.

抱歉,汽水公司那些笨蛋給我七千元當姆指的補償金

All: You're kidding. Oh my God.

天啊!七千元!

Phoebe: And on my way over here, I stepped in gum. ...What is up with the universe?!

然後在來這的路上我又踩到口香糖了,這世界到底怎麼了?

Joey: (dragged in by Monica, he has just gotten out of the shower)

What's going on?

怎麼啦?

Monica: Nothing. I just think it's nice when we're all here together.

沒什麼,只是覺得大伙兒在一起很溫馨

Joey: Even nicer when everyone gets to wear their underwear..

如果大家都有穿內褲會更好

Rachel: Uh, Joey..

JOEY,你那裡...

Joey: Oh, God! (Hurriedly closes his legs.)

天呀

Monica: (turns off the TV) Okay..

好..

All: Oh! That was Lamb chop!

哦!那是小羊排!

Monica: Please,guys, we have to talk.

好了,大家,我們必須得談談.

Phoebe: Wait, wait,I'm getting a deja vu...no, I'm not.

等等,我有似曾相識的感覺,不,好像沒有

Monica: Alright, we have to talk.

好吧,我們需要談談.

Phoebe: There it is!

瞧,來了

Monica: Okay.It's-it's about Alan. There's something that you should know. I mean, there's really no easy way to say this.. uh.. I've decided to break up with Alan.

是有關亞倫的事,有件事應該讓你們知道真的很難啟齒,我決定和亞倫分手

(They all gasp and clutch each other.)

Ross: Is there somebody else?

有第三者?

Monica: No,nononono.. it's just.. things change. People change.

沒有...只是世事難料,人都會變

Rachel: We didn't change..

我們沒變啊

Joey: So that's it? It's over? Just like that?

就這樣...就這樣結束了?就這樣了?

Phoebe: You know..you let your guard down, you start to really care about someone, and I just- I-(starts chewing her hair)

當你放下防禦,真心對待一個人…

Monica: Look, I- I could go on pretending-

我可以繼續偽裝…

Joey: Okay!

好啊!

Monica: -but that wouldn't be fair to me, it wouldn't be fair to Alan- It wouldn't be fair to you!

不,這樣對我不公平,對亞倫不公平,對你們大家也不公平

Ross: Who-who wants fair? Y'know, I just want things back. Y'know, the way they were.

是嗎?誰要公平? 我只想要回失去的,回到往日

Monica: I'm sorry..

我很抱歉

Chandler: (sarcastic諷刺)Oh, she's sorry! I feel better!

哦,她說抱歉,我感覺好多了

Rachel: (tearful) I just can't believe this! I mean, with the holidays coming up- I wanted him to meet my family-

我真是不敢相信假期就要來臨了,我還想帶他去見我的家人

Monica: I'll meet somone else. There'll be other Alans.

我會找到新歡的,會有另一個亞倫

All: Oh, yeah! Right!

是呀,另一個.

Monica: Are you guys gonna be okay?

你們不會有事吧?

Ross: Hey hey,we'll be fine. We're just gonna need a little time.

嘿,嘿,我們會好起來的,我們只是需要一點時間

Monica: (dubious懷疑的) I understand.

我了解

[Scene: A Restaurant,Monica is breaking the news to Alan.]

Alan: Wow.

哇..

Monica: I'm, I'm really sorry.

我真的很抱歉

Alan: Yeah, I'm sorry too. But, I gotta tell you, I am a little relieved.

我也很抱歉,但我也真的鬆了一口氣.

Monica: Relieved?

鬆了一口氣?

Alan: Yeah, well,I had a great time with you.. I just can't stand your friends.Closing Credits

對,我和你在一起很開心,只是我受不了你朋友,

[Scene: Monica and Rachel's,everyone is mopping around and eating ice cream.]

Rachel: Remember when we went to Central Park and rented boats?.. That was fun.

記得我們到中央公園划船嗎?那真好玩

Ross: Yeah. He could row like a viking.

是啊,他劃得就像維京人一樣

Monica: (entering) Hi.

嗨.

All: Mmm.

嘿.

Ross: So how'd it go?

情況如何?

Monica: Oh, y'know..

嗯,你知道...

Phoebe: Did he mention us?

他有提到我們嗎?

Monica: He said he's really gonna miss you guys. (dubious look可疑的樣子)

他說他會想念你們的

Ross: You had a rough day, huh.. c'mere. (She sits down and Ross strokes her forehead.)

悲慘的一天? 你無法體會

Chandler: ...That's it. I'm getting cigarettes.

我受夠了,我要抽菸

All: No no no!

不行…

Chandler: (leaving) I don't care, I don't care! Game's over! I'm weak! I've gotta smoke! I've gotta have the smoke!

我管不了那麼多了,我投降,我是懦夫,我要抽菸,我要抽菸!

Phoebe: (shouting as he leaves) If you never smoke again I'll give you seven thousand dollars!

如果你不再抽菸我就給你七千塊

Chandler: (returns)Yeah, alright.End

好吧,沒問題.

,
同类文章
貓咪多久需要擠肛門腺(貓咪肛門腺到底要不要擠)

貓咪多久需要擠肛門腺(貓咪肛門腺到底要不要擠)

鏟屎官最近聞到自家的貓咪散發出一股臭味,久久揮散不去,走哪帶哪。 貓咪也開始頻繁在地上摩擦自己的屁股,這是貓咪需要擠肛門腺了嘛? 鏟屎官立刻就某度了一下,結果有人說要擠!有人說不要擠!這給人整暈乎了,到底是擠還是不擠啊! 本篇文章就幫鏟屎官們理理清楚,先出結論:不用擠!
寧波流浪狗愛心救助直播(寧波最暖心物業)

寧波流浪狗愛心救助直播(寧波最暖心物業)

救人一命 勝造七級浮屠 那救狗一命呢? 天熱了 小動物們都很愛折騰啊 論壇上剛來了一隻最不要臉的邊牧犬 現在又有了一隻錯估自己頭型 伸進欄杆卻出不來的流浪狗 …… (拍的略糊,可這小眼神看著又慘又想笑) 東論網友@quyd拍攝 終於,這副慘狀引來好心
蜘蛛俠新角色首曝(蜘蛛俠新女友黑貓)

蜘蛛俠新角色首曝(蜘蛛俠新女友黑貓)

2021年還剩下幾天就將成為過去式,而未來式的2022年也是站在了接力點前,而伴隨著2022年虎年的到來,關於漫威這段時間的很多消息傳聞也是不斷湧現出來,有關於後續的項目作品的,也有關於之前漫威項目新消息的。 所以,今天咱們就來看看,漫威這段時間都有哪些新消息曝光: 【1】8個漫威秘
狗突然的對主人叫心臟都要嚇壞了(主人以為狗狗躺在血泊中)

狗突然的對主人叫心臟都要嚇壞了(主人以為狗狗躺在血泊中)

家裡養了狗,那真就是隨時準備迎接新驚喜,尤其是柯基這種渾身上下散發著「智慧」氣質的狗狗。 這隻超可愛的柯基叫作Cartier,它的主人在泰國大城經營著一家咖啡館兒,平時它就跟主人在店裡呆著,四處遛遛什麼的。 前幾天主人像往常一樣讓Cartier出門自己上廁所然後等它回來。結果等了好久
貓超卡划算嗎(10元貓超卡又來了)

貓超卡划算嗎(10元貓超卡又來了)

前言:收到顯示器,黑色背景下全是彩色亮點,換貨; 不過27寸4K的屏幕,用電腦真的爽,比筆記本爽多了,雖然我這個筆記本是16寸的。01 10元貓超卡又來? 一、活動概覽 活動地址:https://developer.aliyun.com/adc/series/activity/serv
戰神貓熊滿級(娜貓的雙子指令形態登場)

戰神貓熊滿級(娜貓的雙子指令形態登場)

在最新的特攝雜誌上,出現了比較有趣的劇照,首先就是關於女騎假面騎士娜貓的新形態。雖然是女騎,但其實她的新形態比較少,目前一直都是在使用這個節拍形態,終於有了新的形態了。另外就是之前因為基洛利而下線的假面騎士棕熊,似乎並沒有死亡,然後再度歸來。然後就是假面騎士極狐和邪魔徒的立場了,似乎是合作了?因為
世界排名前10最聰明的狗貴賓(能記住一千多個單詞)

世界排名前10最聰明的狗貴賓(能記住一千多個單詞)

2021年5月10日,Hub City Animal Project宣布展出一座銅像,以紀念「世界上最聰明的狗狗」——Chaser。 她有多聰明呢?她在1歲時就能記住約4百個單詞,在三歲時,她的詞彙量已經超過了一千個! Chaser飼主的女兒Bianchi還說道,除了知道哪個單詞對應
淘寶目前暢銷的玩具(天貓618四大類玩具熱賣榜)

淘寶目前暢銷的玩具(天貓618四大類玩具熱賣榜)

截止6月20日23:59,天貓「618年中大促」落下帷幕。與往年鋪天蓋地的宣傳相比,今年整個活動周期都顯得有些安靜,平臺方甚至沒在活動結束第一時間發布最終成交額數據。這不免讓人忐忑:今年的行情是否很差? 從玩具業來看,不是很樂觀。中外玩具全媒體中心記者從部分廠商處獲悉,由於疫情對經濟造成的
愛養貓的女生什麼性格(養女兒如養貓)

愛養貓的女生什麼性格(養女兒如養貓)

在眾多想生兒子的家庭中,不全是因為重男輕女,而是有些夫妻感覺養女兒後經歷失望和傷心,許多方面要比養男孩更操心。 可女兒不是一直被稱為爸爸媽媽的貼心小棉襖嗎?為何會有人這樣比喻女兒呢?這不得不提有些女孩總在感情中犯傻的情況。 不久前的假期我參加了多場婚禮,現場有許多新娘新郎的長輩,在一聲聲祝
已滅絕的金剛鸚鵡(最高可賣上萬歐元)

已滅絕的金剛鸚鵡(最高可賣上萬歐元)

金剛鸚鵡原產於巴西的亞馬遜熱帶雨林地區。圖據《國家地理》網站 金剛鸚鵡是色彩豔麗的大型鸚鵡,羽毛五彩斑斕,像彩虹一樣漂亮。平均體長在90-100釐米左右。它們智商很高,模仿能力超強,平均壽命有65年之久。由於廣受喜歡,金剛鸚鵡長期以來成為不法分子走私的對象。據美國《國家地理》雜誌報導,隨