新四季網

去國外旅遊學英語(出國旅遊英語不用愁)

2023-06-17 08:06:57 1

Where can I catch a taxi?哪裡我可以叫到計程車?

The taxi zone is right on the left corner over there.計程車站臺就在左邊轉角處。

Are you free?您有空嗎?

Sure. Where are you going?當然。您要去哪裡?

Drive me back to Santa Clara.載我到聖塔克萊拉。

Santa Clara? OK. That's about 20 miles away.聖塔克萊拉?好的,大約是20英裡遠。

How much will it cost?需要多少錢?

That'll be thirty-six dollars, sir.先生,車費是36元。

Here you are. You can keep the change.給你。零錢不用找了。

You're very generous.你真慷慨。

That's alright. You're a lot of help.沒關係。你幫了很大的忙。

Take me to the railway station.載我到火車站。

Take me back.載我回去。

What is the charge for that?那要多少費用?

How much extra do I have to pay for that?我還要另外付多少?

Keep the change for yourself.找回的錢你留著。

The change is yours.找回的錢給你。

Is this bus going to Dallas?這車開往達拉斯嗎?

Get me off at the Fifth Avenue.請在第五大道讓我下車。

Where can I put the coin?硬幣要放在哪兒?

How long does it take?要花多久時間?

Can you tell me how to get to the railroad station?你能告訴我怎樣去火車站嗎?

May I help you, sir?需要我幫忙嗎,先生?

I'd like to cash some traveler's checks here.我想在這兒兌換一些旅行支票。

Certainly. Do you have any identification?當然可以。你有任何證明文件嗎?

Yes, I have my Passport. Here it is.是的,我有護照。這就是。

Fine. How much would you like to exchange, sir?好的。您要兌換多少呢,先生?

What's the exchange rate today?今天的兌換比率是多少?

A dollar is valued at eight point two RMB Yuan.一美元價值8.2元人民幣。

Five hundred dollars, please. And could you give me ten dollar in small change?請換500美元。再另外能否給我10元的小面額零錢?

Here you go, sir.可以,先生。

Will it take long?要很久嗎?

No. Please endorse the check at the back.不會的。請在支票的背面籤名。

OK.好的。

Anything can I help you with?有我能幫忙的地方嗎?

Are you being waited on?您需要服務嗎?

I'd like to convert some RMB Yuan to US dollar, please.請將我的一些人民幣換成美元。

Please cash this check.請兌現這張支票。

I want to pick up the car tomorrow morning at seven. Are you open then?我想在明天早上7點提車。那時你們開門了嗎?

Yes, we are, Mr. Wang. How are you going to pay?對,我們開門。你打算如何付錢?

May I pay in cash?可以付現金嗎?

We'd prefer a credit card, if you have one.如果你有信用卡,我們較喜歡信用卡。

Yes, of course.可以,當然可以。

How long will you keep the car?這車你要用多久?

Just three days.只要三天。

Are you going to return it here?你要在這裡歸還嗎?

No. I want to leave it in Chicago.不。我想把它留在芝加哥。

That will be fine.那可以。

Here's my visa card.這是我的visa卡。

Just a minute. Here's your receipt.請等一下。這是你的收據。

Do you mind if I pay in cash?你介意我付現金嗎?

Do you have any objections to my paying in cash?你反對我付現金嗎?

My plans force me to leave it in Chicago.我的計劃使我必須將它留在芝加哥。

Anything else, sir?先生,還要別的東西嗎?

That's all for now. How much do I owe you?目前這些就夠了,我要付你多少錢?

That'll be fifty-five dollars and twenty cents.一共55元2角。

Can't you make it a little cheaper?你不能算便宜一點?

Oh, no sir. We already gave you a discount on each item.哦,不行,先生。每一件東西我們都給你打過折扣了。

OK. I understand. Thank you.好吧,我懂了,謝謝你。

Any discount, OK?可以打個折扣嗎?

It is too expensive. How about half the price?太貴了,半價怎麼樣?

Only a five percent discount? How about twenty percent?只打九五折?八折怎麼樣?

What a price! Lower it, please?這麼高的價格!請降點。

I'll take it. But the price is a bit high. How about free wrapping?我買了。但價格有點高,免費包裝怎麼樣?

Good afternoon. What's the trouble?下午好。有什麼不舒服嗎?

I've had a pretty high fever since yesterday morning.從昨天早上起,我就一直發高燒。

Anything else?還有其它的嗎?

Yes. I have an upset stomach.是的,我的胃很難受。

I see. We'll take a good look at you.我明白了。我們會好好替你看看。

Do you have any other symptoms? Any more than those you've described?你有沒有其它的症狀?除了那些你已敘述過的?

No. That's about all.沒有。大概就是這些。

Well, I don't think it's anything serious.嗯,我想沒有什麼嚴重的。

I'm relieved to hear that.你的話使我鬆了一口氣。

I'm having trouble eating.我吃東西時有困難。

What I eat won't stay down.我吃東西時感到噁心。

Nothing will stay down when I eat.我吃下去的東西全吐出來了。

I'm having some trouble keeping food down.我吃東西時感到困難。

That's load off my mind.這一來我心裡輕鬆了。

That's relief.真令人欣慰。

That's reassuring.真令人安心。

Are there any tours for the Grand Canyon?有到大峽谷的旅遊團嗎?

There are several tours of the Grand Canyon.到大峽谷有好幾個旅遊團。

Have you been to our Tourist Information Center?"你去過我們的""旅客服務中心""嗎?"

No, I haven't. Would you show me where that is?不,沒去過。你可以告訴我去哪裡嗎?

Sure. It's up ahead to your left.好的。往前走,在你的左邊。

I heard that some tours actually go down into the canyon. Is that true?我聽說有的旅遊團真正下到峽谷裡去了。那是真的嗎?

Yes. It's a great way to really see the canyon.真的。那是真正參觀峽谷的好方式。

In addition, it's great exercise too, since we do a lot of hiking.還有,那也是個好的運動,因為我們要長距離徒步旅行。

That sounds fantastic. Where do I go to sign up for that tour?那聽起來好極了。我到哪裡去報名參加呢?

Go inside the Information Center.到服務中心去。

And tell them you want to go on the tour that goes down into the canyon.跟他們說你要參加到峽谷裡去的旅遊團。

You pay there. I have the next group to go down. I'll see you soon then.你在那兒付錢。我帶的下一個團就是要下去的。回見!

Would you mind telling me what the climate is like in California?您能告訴我加利福尼亞的氣候怎麼樣?

Have you ever been there?你去過那兒嗎?

Is it true that it's full of wonders there?那裡充滿了奇異的景觀,是真的嗎?

When was it built?它是什麼時候建造的?

Could you give me some information on your European tours?你可以給我一些你們經辦的有關歐洲旅行的資料嗎?

Our pleasure.好的。

We have several package tours you may choose, from ten days to three weeks in Europe.我們有幾套歐洲旅遊計劃選擇,時間從10天到3個星期。

I would be interested in a ten-day trip around Christmas time.我有興趣在聖誕節前後去玩10天。

I have one ten-day tour that is still available. It will depart from New York on Dec. 24.我們一個10天的旅行團還有空位,12月24號離開紐約。

What is the cost?費用是多少?

The price for one person for a ten-day tour is only $ 1088, which includes round-trip airfare.十日遊每人只要1088美元。這個費用包括來回機票。

That sounds reasonable. Let me think it over. And I'll call you back to make reservations.聽起來價錢還算公道。讓我考慮一下,我會再打電話預定。

OK. But don't delay too long. Or that trip will be all booked.好,但不要拖太久,否則會訂滿的。

May I have a bus map, please?請給我一份公共汽車路線圖好嗎?

If I were you, I'd try one of the newspaper stands.如果我是你,我會到一個書報亭去看看。

I would like to know about your honeymoon travel packages.我想要知道你們辦的有關蜜月旅行計劃。

Where are we now?我們現在是在什麼地方呢?

I don't know. We're completely lost.我不知道,我們完全迷路了。

Oh, here comes a police officer. Let's ask him.哦,一位警察過來了,我們去問問他。

OK. Excuse me. May I ask where we are now?好啊。對不起,請問我們現在是在什麼地方?

Yes, you've right in the middle of the Fifth Avenue vegetable market.你們就在第五街的蔬菜市場裡。

Where would you like to go?你們要去哪裡呢?

Excuse me, officer, which way shall I take? I want to go back to Beijing Hotel.對不起,警官。我想回北京賓館,我該走哪條路。

Take the right one and go ahead and it will take you five minutes. You can't miss it.走右邊這條路,一直朝前走,只要五分鐘的時間你就到了。

Thank you.謝謝您。

I'm afraid I have lost my way. Where can I take a bus if I want to go back to the downtown?我迷路了,如果我想回市中心,我在哪兒可以坐公交車?

I want to go to the railway station. Could you show me the way?我想去火車站,您能帶我去嗎?

Where's this place in the map?這裡在地圖的哪個位置?

Is this the right way to the station?往車站走這條路對嗎?

How can I get to Sheraton Hotel?往喜來登賓館怎麼走?

Welcome to China. May I have a look at your customs declaration?歡迎來中國。我可以看一下您的入境申請報表嗎?

Yes. Here you are.好的,都在這兒。

You go ahead with the formalities. I'll see to the heavy luggage.您先去辦手續,我來幫您照看大件行李。

That's great. I'll come back right after the formalities.那太好了。手續辦完後我就回來。

What type of visa have you got?您持的是哪種籤證?

I have a tourist visa.旅遊籤證。

Would you mind opening your suitcase?請把您的箱子打開,好嗎?

Not at all. Check it, please.好的,請檢查。

Would you please make a record of all your foreign currencies?請把你所帶的外幣登記一下,好嗎?

OK. I'll do as you say.好的,照辦。

Have you filled in the baggage declaration?行李申請單填好了嗎?

No. I really don't know how to go about it.沒有。我真不知道如何填。

Do you have anything to declare for customs?有什麼要申報呀?

No. I have nothing to declare.沒有。我沒有什麼要申報的。

How long are you going to stay here?您在這裡呆多久?

About one month. I'm just sightseeing.大約一個月。我只是觀光旅遊。

Have you anything dutiable?您有應繳稅的東西嗎?

No, these are only personal effects.沒有,這只是些私人用品。

Is that all for customs formalities?海關檢查就這些了嗎?

Yes, you are through with it. I hope you will enjoy your stay in China.是的,檢查完畢。希望您在中國過得愉快。

Are you carrying any items that need to be declared?你沒有攜帶需要申報的東西嗎?

Do you have anything that must be claimed?難道你沒需要申報的東西嗎?

Would you please hand me your customs declaration form?請出示您的申報表給我?

Please have your customs declaration form ready.請把您的申報表準備好。

All my bags are checked in. I guess I'm all set to go.我的行李都檢查完了,看來我可以走了。

I know you must be excited to go home after such a long business trip.出差這麼久,終於要回家了,我想你一定很高興。

I am sure. So, we'll be expecting the first shipment in less than a month.那當然。我們都希望第一批貨在一個月之內可以裝船。

Yes, that's right. They'll be there in no time.沒錯,貨很快就會運到。

Good. Tell Mr. Gao at the factory to keep up the good work.很好,請告訴工廠的高先生繼續努力。

I think all the products are going to sell very well.我相信這批貨一定會賣得很好。

We hope so! It's always good to work with you, Tom.希望如此!湯姆,和你們合作總是很愉快。

I want to thank you for placing such a big order with us. You won't be disappointed.謝謝你下了這麼大的訂單,你一定不會失望的。

I'm sure I won't. I really appreciate all of your hospitality.這點我相信。我真的很感激你的招待。

It was my please.榮幸之至。

And I'd like to give you a little something to take home. Let me unroll it.對了,我有樣小東西想送你,讓我把它打開。

This is beautiful! Chinese calligraphy. What do these characters mean?好漂亮!是中國書法!這上面寫的是什麼意思?

They mean long life. I remember you liked the calligraphy at the Palace Museum.長命百歲。我記得上次去故宮,你特別喜歡書法。

So I thought you might like it.所以,我想你可能會喜歡這個。

That's very nice of you. Where did you get it? It's not a print.真細心!你從哪兒弄來的?這還不是複製的呢!

No, it's an original. My father's friend is a calligrapher, and I had him make it for you.沒錯,這可是真跡。我父親的朋友是書法家,專門幫你寫的。

And his name and the date are on the bottom.他的名字和日期都在下面。

I'll hang it in my office. But I feel bad I didn't get you anything.我要把它掛在辦公室。不過,真不好意思,我什麼也沒送你。

Don't worry about it. It's a taken of my appreciation for your business, and friendship.沒關係的。這是向你表示我們在生意及友誼上的一點心意。

If you have time around Christmas, please come to visit my family.如果你聖誕節前後有空,歡迎到我家來玩。

And I'll be able to show you around our city.我可以帶你在我們那兒四處看看。

Thanks for the invitation. And please give my regards to your wife.謝謝你的邀請。請代我問候貴夫人。

You do the same. Well, I'd better go. Thanks again for everything.你也代我問候一聲。好,我得走了,再次謝謝你們的招待。

Take care, and have a nice flight.請保重!祝你一路順風!

Thank you for taking care of me here.多謝您的周到招待。

I really appreciate all of your hospitality.十分感謝您的款待。

Here's something for you.這有東西送你。

Please accept these gifts with my thanks.請接受這些禮物以表達我的謝意。

Have a safe trip back.祝您平安返家。

Have a nice flight.祝您一路順風。

Take care on your way back.回程保重了。

Have a pleasant journey!一路順風!

Good morning, sir. May I help you?早安,先生。能為您服務嗎?

Yes. I have a room booked with you, for three days starting today. Name of Lu, L-U.是的,我已向你們訂了房間,從今天開始,共三天。姓陸,L-U。

Thank you, Mr. Lu. Please wait a moment while I check our reservations list.謝謝,陸先生。請稍等,我查一下訂房名單。

That's Mr. Steven Lu, from Taipei?您是Steven Lu,從臺北來的?

Yes, it is.是的,沒錯。

Mr. Lu, everything is OK. Your booking is from today through Wednesday. Single room.陸先生,沒問題的。您從今天訂到星期三,單人房。

Your room number is 512. Here's your key.房間號碼是512。這是您的鑰匙。

Thanks. Could you point me in the right direction?謝謝。您能告訴我要往哪裡走嗎?

Certainly, sir. The elevators are right across the lobby.當然可以,先生。電梯就在大廳的正對面。

Floors one to eight are the elevators to the left.一到八樓上下使用的電梯在左邊。

Hi. I'd like to cash an American Express traveler's check.嗨,我想兌換美國運通的旅行支票。

Sure. Would you please sign your name on the back, sir, with your passport number?每問題。先生,請您在支票背後籤上名字和護照號碼。

And I'll need to see your passport.另外,我需要看一下您的護照。

Sure. Can you give me fifty dollars in small bills, please, and ten dollars in change?好的。你可以幫我把50塊錢換成小鈔,10塊換成零錢嗎?

No problems. Here's your passport, and here's your money. Have a nice day, Mr. Lu.沒問題。這是您的護照,還有您的錢。祝您愉快,陸先生。

I have room reserved.我已訂了房。

Please wait a second.請稍等。

Please hold on a moment.請等會兒。

Hello. I'm calling from Room 1116.喂,我這裡是1116號房間。

Yes? Can I do something for you?什麼事?我能為您效勞嗎?

I'm ready to check out now.我準備好要結帳。

I have your bill right here.您的帳單在這裡。

Thank you.謝謝。

Did you make any long distance calls this morning, or did you sign for your breakfast?您今天早上沒有打長途電話或吃早餐記帳?

No, I didn't.沒有。

Fine. The bill comes to $ 300 even.好。帳單上總共是300元整。

May I check it?我可以核對一下嗎?

By all means, you ahead.當然可以。隨便。

What is this charge here?這是什麼費用?

That's for a long distance call you make two nights ago.這是你兩天前打的一個長途電話的費用。

I see. Is a credit card OK?我明白了。用信用卡可以嗎?

Yes, of course.可以,當然可以。

May I look it over?我可以過目一遍嗎?

I'll check it, if I may.如果可以的話,我要核對。

Do you accept credit cards?你們接受信用卡嗎?

Is it all right if I use my credit card?如果我使用信用卡行嗎?

Will you honor a credit card?你們承認信用卡嗎?

Excuse me. Can you direct me to the toy department, please?打擾一下,請你告訴我到玩具部門怎麼走好嗎?

It's on the 7th floor. As you get off the elevator, you'll see it on your left.在7樓。出電梯後,就在你的左邊。

Can you direct me to the elevator?你能告訴我電梯在哪裡嗎?

Sure. Go straight ahead and you'll walk into it.當然,往前直走,你就可走進電梯間了。

Thank you.謝謝。

You've welcome.不用客氣。

Excuse me, sir. But could you tell me the nearest way to Beijing Hotel?打擾一下,先生,你可以告訴我到北京賓館最近怎麼走?

Beijing Hotel? Just go down the street and take the third turning on the right.北京賓館?沿著這條街道,在第三個路口向右拐。

The hotel is at the end of that street.賓館就在街道的盡頭。

How long will it take to get there?去那兒得多長時間?

About 10 minutes.大約得走10分鐘。

Thanks a lot.多謝。

Could you tell me where the nearest bus station is?你能告訴我最近的汽車站在哪兒嗎?

Isn't there a public pool near here?這附近有沒有公共遊泳池?

Where is Chinatown?中國城在哪裡?

Would you show me the way to the station.你能告訴我去車站的路嗎?

Are you ready to order now, sir?先生,你準備點菜嗎?

Yes, I am. I'd like some wine and roast duck.是的。我想要些酒和烤鴨。

Roast duck. There will be a slight delay for that.烤鴨。那會稍微慢一點。

How long?多久?

About forty minutes, I think.我想大約40分鐘。

OK, please. I'll order something else at first.好的,來一份。我先點別的東西。

Is this my meal?這是我的菜嗎?

What did you order?您點了什麼?

The fried scallops.炸乾貝。

Oh, sorry. There must be some mistake.哦,抱歉,一定是弄錯了。

Would you get me some more water, please?麻煩你再幫我加點水,行嗎?

OK.好的。

Is this what I ordered?這是我點的嗎?

I don't think this is my meal.我想這不是我點的。

Did you bring me what I ordered?你拿來的是我所點的嗎?

I'd like to cash this check.我想兌現這張支票。

Can you give me some forms of identification?你能給我什麼證明身份的文件嗎?

I just have my driver's license with me. Is that enough.我身上只帶了駕駛執照,這樣夠了嗎?

That should do.那應該可以了。

Will it take long?要很久嗎?

No. Please endorse the check at the back.不會的,請在支票背面籤名。

Are you the loans-officer?你是貸款部負責人嗎?

I certainly am. May I help you?我是,我能幫您什麼忙嗎?

Yes. I'd like to make a loan.是的,我想辦一筆貸款。

Alright. Please sit down.好的,請坐下。

It's a loan for a car I'd like to purchase.我想貸款買輛汽車。

I'd like to have this check cashed.我想將這張支票兌現。

Can you cash this check for me?你能替我兌現這張支票嗎?

I'd like to have this check turned to cash.我想將這張支票換成現金。

I'd like to loan some money.我想貸點錢。

I'm here for some financing.我是為了一點融資而來。

I need the bank to finance something.我需要銀行提供某件東西的貸款。

I'd like to borrow some money.我想借一些錢。

I'd like to buy some stamps for this letter.我想買這封信的郵票。

Let me just weigh it first.請先讓我稱一稱。

How much will it be?要多少錢?

Are you sending it by regular or by speed?你要寄平信還是快遞?

Just the regular.平信就好了。

That'll be four Yuan.四元。

How long will it take for my mail to reach its destination?我的信件到達目的地要多久?

Just two days.只要兩天。

Thanks.謝謝。

Good day.再見!

Good day also to you.再見!

What can I do for you?我能幫你什麼忙?

Is this where I claim parcels?這裡是領包裹的地方嗎?

No, please go to window thirty-six.不是,請到第三十六號窗口。

Thanks a lot.多謝。

That's nothing at all.不用客氣。

How many days will it take for my mail to reach its destination?我的信件到達目的地要用幾天?

How much time will it take for my mail to get to where it is going?我的信件到達它要去的地方要用多少時間?

How fast can my mail be received?我的信件多快會被收到?

,
同类文章
這輩子一定要去的紅色旅遊景點(如畫風景如歌往事)

這輩子一定要去的紅色旅遊景點(如畫風景如歌往事)

上海灣區,金山如畫, 紅色文化,生生不息。 金山衛抗戰遺址紀念園、初心館、 上海南社紀念館、朱學範故居…… 【回首初心路】紅色旅遊路線 帶您追憶革命事跡,感悟紅色精神! DAY 1 ★ 上午:金山衛抗戰遺址紀念園 初心館 ★ 在金山衛抗戰遺址紀念園緬懷先烈,銘
電動三輪車不過電怎麼修(電動三輪車用久了動力下降怎麼辦)

電動三輪車不過電怎麼修(電動三輪車用久了動力下降怎麼辦)

您在閱讀前請點擊上面的「關注」二字,後續會為您提供更多有價值的相關內容,感謝您的支持。 電動車是一個龐大的「家族體系」,它的成員很多,有為人們提供代步的電動車、電動汽車,也有可以從事貨運的電動三輪車,而貨運和載人不同,代步主要看的是續航和舒適度,電動三輪車貨運,它的動力好不好才是更關鍵。
北京建築大學是市重點大學(歡迎報考北京唯一建築類高校北京建築大學)

北京建築大學是市重點大學(歡迎報考北京唯一建築類高校北京建築大學)

北京建築大學作為北京市唯一一所建築類高校,也是國內唯一一所在未來城市設計領域設有高精尖創新中心的高校,更是國內唯一一所設有建築遺產保護領域一體化人才培養體系的高校!來北京建築大學,這裡不僅有多個教學基地為你提供實踐平臺,更有國家級優秀教學團隊在等著你!北京建築大學教務處副處長兼招生辦公室主任黃鶴與
貴州六盤水必去景點(貴州六盤水六枝特區值得遊玩的旅遊景點自駕遊攻略)

貴州六盤水必去景點(貴州六盤水六枝特區值得遊玩的旅遊景點自駕遊攻略)

#六盤水#六枝特區屬六盤水市轄區域,位於貴州省西部,系三線建設時期由原六枝特區與郎岱縣合併而成。東臨普定、鎮寧兩縣,西接普安、晴隆、水城三地,南連關嶺縣,北靠織金、納雍縣,全區國土面積1799.48平方公裡。六枝特區地處「中國涼都」六盤水市的東大門,長江、珠江水系的分水嶺,大小河流共40餘條,屬亞
灃河區旅遊景點(你的灃河段旅遊攻略出爐)

灃河區旅遊景點(你的灃河段旅遊攻略出爐)

HAAPY SUMMER 臨近暑假了 正是組團出遊的好時候 下面 小編列出一份 灃河段的遊玩攻略 讓你快人一步~ 西鹹新區灃河綠道 位於灃河兩岸 分灃東新城和灃西新城綠道 綠道全長54.5公裡 共有一級驛站兩座 二級驛站四座 三
山姆南京店會員店必買攻略(各城市山姆會員店數量排名)

山姆南京店會員店必買攻略(各城市山姆會員店數量排名)

12月25日,世界零售巨頭沃爾瑪旗下高端商業品牌——山姆會員商店將在重慶禮嘉天街開業。與此同時,有消息透露,杭州第二家山姆會員店將在杭州城北的西子智慧產業園開業待客。 山姆會員店 品質高端,獨樹一幟 山姆會員商店是世界500強企業沃爾瑪旗下的高端會員制商店。消費者須購買超市年卡,
聖安地列斯和自由城對比(聖安地列斯三大城市您想掌管哪個)

聖安地列斯和自由城對比(聖安地列斯三大城市您想掌管哪個)

大家好,我是榴槤科長。本期我們來談談假如您是主角CJ,您會掌管《聖安地列斯》三大城市中的哪一座城市?在《GTA:SA》的地圖設定中,包含了——「洛杉磯、舊金山、拉斯維加斯」,三座城市各有特色,不知道玩家在稱霸《GTA:SA》之後,更願意接手哪一座城呢?下面讓我們來看看吧! 一:洛杉磯 葛洛夫
適合一個人3天旅行的地方(一個人旅行去這20個地方吧)

適合一個人3天旅行的地方(一個人旅行去這20個地方吧)

聚 ° 焦° 麗°江 作者 | 吳小姐 關注我們 【每日分享】 帶你每天了解一個美麗的地方 最實用的攻略一站獲取 還記得有首歌裡唱到「我一個人吃飯旅行到處走走停停」,很多人都會覺得一個人是一件很「孤獨」的事情,但是一個人有一個人的好... 一個人可以瀟瀟灑灑
喜歡身材好愛運動的男(愛運動愛旅行身材好)

喜歡身材好愛運動的男(愛運動愛旅行身材好)

記者 安曉冬 8月4日,由齊魯晚報·齊魯壹點主辦,濟南市婦女聯合會指導的2022首屆「壹點動心·齊魯相親大會」濟南主會場暨第16屆七夕千佛山相親大會正式開幕。 「趁著今天休息,跟媽媽一塊來相親。」這位活潑開朗的89年小姐姐在千佛山相親大會跟媽媽一邊談笑一邊觀看男嘉賓的信息牌。
張家口第二屆旅發大會現場(第三屆張家口市旅發大會)

張家口第二屆旅發大會現場(第三屆張家口市旅發大會)

壩上香飄八月天,白雲綠草染河山。仲夏的壩上張北,繁花似錦,清爽宜人,處處生機盎然。 8月2日,中都原始草原度假村內人山人海,來自全國各地文化旅遊行業的200多位代表和上萬名遊客一道走進這裡,同看京津冀駿馬越野競技,共賞「記憶中都」恢宏文化盛宴。 而距此40公裡外草原天路上則是車