新四季網

摩登家庭第一季第一集臺詞精講(摩登家庭第1季第7集中英文劇本臺詞字幕-看美劇學英語)

2023-05-18 05:38:45 3

太棒啦 太厲害啦

Bravo! Bravo!

好樣的

Bravo!

棒極了

Bravo!

太厲害了 曼尼 厲害

Bravo, Manny! Bravo!

當我聽說曼尼想學擊劍時 我心想

Well, when I heard Manny wanted to fence, I was, like,

笨手笨腳的孩子 配上致命的利器

"Sure. Uncoordinated kid, lethal weapon.

能有比這還糟的嗎

How can this go wrong?"

現在你的看法又如何呢

What do you think now?

我們的小佐羅真讓我驕傲

I'm proud of our little Zorro.

雖說我也教過他幾招 但他的確有天賦

I mean I worked with him a little, but the kid's got skills.

那是與生俱來的 他爹就是個劍術大師

It's in his blood. His father was a master swordsman.

堪稱劍道裡的藝術家

He was an artist with his sword.

他英姿煥發 揮劍抬足的樣子

I mean, the way he throws the sword.

他就是傳奇

I mean, he was legendary.

你知道我在享受和你兒子的父子時刻嗎

You know this nice moment I'm having with your son?

- 你有點破壞氣氛了 -對不起

- You're kind of wrecking it. - Sorry.

你們知道劍術起源於12世紀嗎

Did you know that fencing goes back to the 12th century?

你知道什麼比擊劍還呆嗎

You know what's even nerdier than fencing?

了解它的起源

Knowing when it began.

我可不認為你是呆子 艾麗克斯

I don't think you're a nerd, Alex.

閉嘴吧 呆子

Shut up, dork.

就是這樣 乖兒子

All right. That's my boy!

我們不如用起重機幫你

Would this be easier...

把這玩意吊起來吧

if we suspended you from a crane?

家庭錄像誰都會拍

Any monkey can shoot a home movie.

但只有我能拍出家庭電影的感覺

I pride myself on shooting home films.

但是小卡 你做事總是做得太過了

But, Cameron, you always just take things a little too far.

我才沒有

No, I don't.

- 你侄子的周歲生日 -說那事兒不公平

- Okay, your nephew's first birthday. - That's not fair.

你帶了臺鼓風機去

You brought a wind machine.

- 老實說 -卡梅隆

- To be fair, - Cameron,

- 我本來是要 -那可是鼓風機呀

- my vision was- - you brought a wind machine.

誰會在嬰兒床上裝輪子

Who puts wheels on cribs?

抱歉 抱歉

Ay! Sorry. Sorry.

儘管抱

That's okay.

不不不不 我手機沒電了

No. No, no, no, no! My phone died.

沒什麼 大概是你手機電池沒靜電了

No biggie. Your battery probably just statically defracticated.

什麼

What?

你給它充點靜電就行了

It means you can recharge it with static electricity.

在你頭髮上蹭蹭就好了

Just rub it on your hair.

太棒了

Yes!

我以前去朋友家

You know, I used to go to the houses of my friends,

看見他們小孩得的獎盃

I'd see their kids' trophies,

心裡都特別不舒服

and it used to bug me, you know,

因為我家從來沒得過獎盃

because there was never a trophy in my house.

直到她的出現

Not until this one.

你的手勁真大

Oh, that's a good grip.

和我換換位置吧

Can we switch seats?

小卡 別人在看你呢

Cam, people are staring.

我知道父母不該在意這些事

I know you're not supposed to care,

但是家裡有個有特長的孩子

but it's kind of cool to have a kid in your house

感覺挺不錯的

who's the best at something.

你懂我的意思吧

You know what I mean?

- 我家小孩都很棒 -他們是最棒的

- Yeah, our kids are great. - They're the greatest.

- 我們真幸運 -沒錯 不過呢

- Gosh, we're blessed. - We are. But, um,

要說他們有什麼特長嗎

are they the best at something?

我得好好想想

I'd have to think about that.

只要艾麗克斯想做的 她都能做到最好

Well, Alex is great at every single thing she tries,

- 所以她總會找到自己的特長 -是的

- so, you know, she'll find her specialty. - She will.

至於海莉嘛

And Haley is-

海莉長得多漂亮啊

Haley is so pretty.

- 美若天仙 我女兒美若天仙 -沒錯

- Gorgeous, gorgeous girl. - Oh, gosh.

所以她可以嫁個有特長的男人

So she can meet someone who's the best at something.

說的對

That's right.

然後 還剩下盧克

And then, uh, I guess that leaves Luke.

他是有點輸在起跑線上了

We dropped the ball a little bit on that one.

的確 有那麼一點

Yeah, a little bit.

摩登家庭

第一季第七集

厲害

Bravo!

請為我們的勝利者曼尼·迪爾加多鼓掌

How about a nice round of applause for our winner, Manny Delgado.

曼尼晉級了總冠軍爭奪賽

Manny now moves on to the championship,

他將對陣卡羅琳·馬可

where he'll be competing against Caroline Markum.

請在四點半準時到場觀看比賽

We'll see you all back here at 4:30.

- 太好了 -兒子你真棒

- All right. - Bravo.

我想說的和她一樣

What she said.

老爸比曼尼還激動啊

Wow. This means more to Dad than it does to Manny.

是啊 這可是他成為冠軍之父的機會

Yeah, it's his chance to be father of a champion.

其實 以前也有過機會

Well, second chance.

我們都知道那次是怎麼錯過了

We all know how the first time went.

我說錯什麼了嗎

Did I say something wrong?

沒 才沒呢 我只是太為曼尼高興了

No, no. I'm- I'm very happy for Manny.That's all.

什麼事都能扯到她身上 神啊

Everything's always about Claire. Geez.

謝謝你們過來支持我兒子

I wanna thank you guys for coming by and supporting the kid.

你們是最棒的家人

You guys are the best!

為什麼受傷的總是我 克萊爾

Why, Claire?

不是吧你

Really?

你怎麼去了那麼久

That took a while.

她20分鐘前就睡著了

She's been asleep for 20 minutes.

為了不弄醒她 我不得不悄悄溜走

It just took me some time to sneak out without waking her up.

就像你第一次在這裡過夜那樣

Kind of like the first time you slept over here.

我那是要溜出去開會

I had a meeting.

好吧 我們來談談讓你心煩意亂的原因

All right. Let's talk about why you got your panties in a bunch.

你和你姐之間到底怎麼了

What's up with you and your sister?

- 什麼都沒有 -是嗎

- Nothing is up. - Mm-hmm.

是不是和滑冰那事有關呀

Or could this have something to do with... ice skating?

米奇爾和克萊爾小時候

When Mitchell and Claire were kids.

沒人想聽這個故事

This is interesting to no one.

拜託 讓我講完 謝謝

Excuse, please. Let me finish. Thank you.

- 在米奇爾10歲時 -11歲

- When Mitchell was 10 - Eleven.

克萊爾13歲時 他們是

And Claire was 13, they

- 一對實力雄厚的冰舞小將 -是花樣滑冰

- were competitive ice dancers. - Figure skaters!

算了 還是換我來說吧 是的

Oh, for God's sakes, I'll tell the story. Yes,

我姐和我真心是一對完美搭檔

my sister and I were actually a very good team.

我們的組合叫"柔情似火"

We were called "Fire and Nice."

我的紅髮象徵火焰 克萊爾代表柔情

I was Fire, because of the red hair, and Claire was Nice,

那是為了諷刺她一點不溫柔

because it was ironic and she wasn't.

米奇爾到現在還耿耿於懷

And Mitchell is still upset

因為克萊爾在某場比賽前臨陣脫逃了

because Claire quit the team right before some meet.

什麼某場 那是13歲以下地區總決賽

"Some meet." The 13-and-under regional championships.

那是我人生黃磚路盡頭輝煌的翡翠城

Just the Emerald City at the end of my yellow brick road.

- 哇 你成功了 -什麼

- Wow. You did it. - What?

成功地把滑冰描述得更基情了

You made figure skating sound even gayer.

看到你老爸那麼為曼尼驕傲

So, seeing your dad so proud of Manny...

你都沒有不爽嗎

didn't stir up any resentment?

- 才沒有 -好吧

- Mm-mmm. - Oh.

好吧 你總是這樣

Okay, fine. You always do this.

不斷壓抑自己的情感

Instead of letting your feelings out, you bury them,

等到某一刻再傷人地爆發

and then they bubble up later in hurtful ways.

好啦 你說對了 聽著

Okay, you know what? Yes. All right, listen.

我或許仍有些不滿

I might still be holding a little resentment,

可那很丟人 又顯得心胸狹隘

but that's... embarrassing and petty

我再那樣也不合適了

and it's not a good color on me.

就像你不適合黃顏色

It's kind of like you and yellow.

你不是很喜歡我穿黃色衣服嗎

You love me in my yellow shirt.

黃色讓你看起來像個太陽

It makes you look like the sun.

爆發了 傷人地爆發了

Bubbling. Hurtful bubbling.

現在你知道我那早為何溜走了

Now you know why I left early that morning.

我就知道你不是開會 小卡 我就知道

I knew you didn't have a meeting, Cam. I knew it.

這手機肯定出了什麼毛病

There must be something wrong with this phone.

我都在頭上蹭一個鐘頭了

I've rubbed it on my head for, like, an hour.

什麼 艾麗克斯

What? Alex.

天啊 你真是個怪胎

Oh, you're such a geek.

至少我沒把頭皮磨禿

At least I didn't give myself a bald spot.

天啊 媽媽

Oh, my God! Mom!

艾麗克斯 別這麼刻薄

Alex, don't be mean.

海莉 你也別那麼容易掉入陷阱

Haley, stop making yourself such an easy target.

就是這樣 老弟 就是這樣

This feels right, buddy. I'm telling you, this feels right.

- 你們要去哪 -去創造天才

- What are you guys doing? - Pursuing excellence.

我們幫盧克列了個成功潛力表

We make a list of areas the boy might excel at

- 然後選擇了棒球 -不錯

- and... baseball. - Love it.

是啊 書上說一萬小時的訓練就能練成天才

Yeah. I read it only takes 10,000 hours to achieve excellence.

你已經練了 你大概練多久了

You've already got, what, how many hours playing ball?

我練一個賽季了 得有六千小時吧

Well, I played, like, one season, so, like, 6,000 hours?

怪不得你們沒選數學

Yeah. I can see why you ruled out math.

我當然想要盧克成功

Yeah, of course I want Luke to be successful.

可我不喜歡揠苗助長

But I don't think that a parent can just force that.

我覺得你只要有信心

I think you just have to have

孩子們會發現自己的閃光點

faith that the kid's gonna find his own way.

再說 能成為我兒子 已經夠盧克驕傲了

Besides, Luke already is the best at something- being my son.

這話說出口來就弱掉了

It sounded a lot less lame in my head.

我預感這將會進展順利

I have got a good feeling about this.

你肯定是打棒球的料

This is gonna be your sport.

去年你說過我是打籃球的料

Last year, you said basketball was my sport.

聽著 我說過很多讓我追悔莫及的話

Look, I've said a lot of things I wish I could take back but I can't.

我能做的

What I can do...

只有當一個能夠幫助你登上頂峰的爸爸

is be the dad you need me to be to help you become masterful.

- 你想登峰造極嗎 -大概吧

- You wanna be masterful? - I guess.

真是個好孩子 好吧

There's my killer! Okay.

我們一萬小時的訓練計劃

Our journey of 10,000 hours...

就從簡單的投球開始吧

begins with a single pitch.

我看好你喲

I believe in my boy.

我不會放棄你的

I ain't gonna quit you.

投一個過來

Let's burn one in here.

很好 你開了一個好頭

That's good. That's a good start.

你休息一下 我去撿球

Okay, you rest that cannon while I run this down, okay?

儘量往這個方向投球

Okay, let's keep all the batters right here.

我該把護襠穿上 真該把護襠穿上

Oh, should've- should've worn my cup. Should've worn my cup.

全壘打

Home run!

球肯定在這裡的某處 老弟

This one's really in here, buddy.

很好 第一個小時真是非常非常不錯

Okay. Very, very, very, very good first hour.

把手套給我 我給它上點油

Toss me your glove. I'll put some oil on it.

- 沒事吧 -沒事

- Everything okay? - Yes.

我剛告訴奶奶 曼尼今天有多厲害

I was telling my grandmother how great was Manny today.

你不是在吵架啊

So that wasn't angry talk?

才不是 傻瓜 我聊得開心呢

No, silly. That was happy talk.

我開始了解

I'm beginning to understand

為啥你們南美那麼多暴力衝突了

why there's so much conflict on your continent.

來 看看這個

Here. Check this out.

哦 傑

Ah, Jay.

曼尼倍兒棒

傑喜歡為特殊時刻製作紀念衫

Jay loves to make T-shirts for special occasions.

來吧 寶貝 給他們瞧瞧

Come on, baby. Show them.

幾年前 我孫女海莉跑五千米

A few years back, my granddaughter Haley ran a 5K,

於是我做了一些這樣的襯衫

so I had a few of these made up.

海 莉 彗 星

太好玩了

It's just fun.

我很高興你那麼為曼尼驕傲

I love it when you're so proud of Manny.

確實 老實說

You know, I'm not gonna lie.

看見他把那些小孩打得落花流水

Seeing him out there slicing those kids to pieces,

我真是開心

you know, it gets to ya.

- 多謝你 寶貝 -很抱歉打斷你們

- Gracias, mi amor. - I'm sorry to interrupt.

- 沒事 -小冠軍 給你點小東西

- It's okay, papi. - Hey, champ! I got a little something for you.

我也正要給你個東西 拿著

And I have something for you. Here.

我不再需要它了

I will not be needing it anymore.

- 那決賽怎麼辦 -我要退役了

- But the finals? - I am retired.

等下 等下 等下

Wait, wait, wait.

你不能退役啊

You can't retire.

我覺得這不好玩了

It's just not fun anymore.

那只是你一時衝動

Well, that's probably just butterflies.

拜託 你沒問題的

Come on. You're gonna be fine.

聽著 如果他不想比 那是他的決定

Look, if he doesn't want to, it's his decision.

決定個鬼

Ah, the hell it is.

他覺得太緊張 就別逼他做

He shouldn't be doing anything that makes him nervous.

寶貝 我支持你

Papi, I support you.

我不是緊張 我只是不想和一個女孩對決

I'm not nervous. I just don't want to fight a girl.

什麼

What?

贏過一個女人會是我榮譽冊上的汙點

Defeating a woman will be a mark on my honor.

為啥

Why?

因為你們男人總是比我們女人厲害嗎

Because men are always so superior to woman?

你厲害得連話都說不全了嗎

So superior that you cannot even finish your sentence?

老弟

Dude.

曼尼 你常稱自己為女人的貼心小情人

Manny, you always call yourself the lover of women,

如果你不和那女孩比賽

but if you don't compete with this girl,

就說明你根本不尊重我們女人

you're showing me and all the woman that you don't respect us.

對不起

I'm sorry.

所以 拿回你的劍

Okay, so, take back your sword...

- 像個公牛一樣打敗她 -好的

- and go fight this girl like a bull. - Okay.

- 說大聲點 -好的

- Can't hear you! - Okay!

- 再大聲點 -那真是我最大嗓門了

- I can't hear you! - That's really as loud as I can go.

如何成為一名好的推銷員

What does it take to make a great salesman?

其實沒什麼竅門

It's no big secret.

只要遵從銷售的基本法則 "一定要成交"

You just follow the ABC's of salesmanship: Always Be Closing.

永遠不要忘記

Don't ever forget

好的房屋賣點就藏在你身邊

great home ideas just keep lurking, mostly nearby.

人們通常會質疑房產經紀人的誠實度

Often people question realtors' sincerity.

你馬上裝作生氣 冒犯者就會

Take umbrage. Violators will-

糟了 什麼詞是X開頭的...

Oh, shoot. X- X-

這間屋子真心棒

And this is the great room,

即使"棒"這個詞已經配不上這間屋了

although "Great" hardly seems to do a room like this justice.

請忽略這幅詭異的彎彎曲曲的畫

Weird, squiggly painting not included.

- 其實我挺喜歡這畫的 -我也喜歡

- I actually love it. - I do too.

真美

It's really beautiful.

櫥櫃都是定製內嵌的 你會發現

Um, all custom built-ins, and you will notice just-

房子採光充足 多好啊

just tons of natural light, so that's great.

我想做成這筆生意嗎 當然想

Did I need the sale? Yes.

但我為之擔心嗎 當然不

Was I worried? No.

為啥 因為 因為啥呢

Why? Because. Because why?

因為我不會推銷我不相信的東西

Because I won't sell anything I don't believe in.

當我信了 你也會信的

And when I believe, you believe.

我能把皮毛大衣賣給一個愛斯基摩人

I could sell a fur coat to an Eskimo.

菲爾 很抱歉 這個房子很漂亮

Yeah, Phil, I'm sorry. It's a beautiful house.

只是我不確定這是否適合孩子居住

But I'm just not sure how kid-friendly it is,

我們有兩個小孩

and we have two small children.

光是這些樓梯

I mean, these stairs alone.

老爸 這地方酷斃了

Dad, this place is awesome.

- 現在不行 盧克 -你看後院了嗎

- Not now, Luke. - Did you see the backyard?

足以放下十間樹屋呢

It's got room for 10 tree houses.

臥室的天花板上有窗戶

And the bedroom's got a window on the ceiling.

我希望我們也能住在這兒

I wish we could live here.

- 我希望你回露臺去 -真的嗎

- I wish you'd go back out to the patio where- - Do you really?

是的 我家房子比這差多了

Oh, yeah. Our house sucks compared to this one.

確實差太多

It really does.

你們回來啦

There you are.

我去換衣服

I'm gonna get changed and

然後一起去看曼尼的比賽

then we'll go back to Manny's match, okay?

- 爸爸不希望我去 -什麼 為什麼

- Dad doesn't want me to go. - What? Why?

還記得你曾擔心咱兒子很沒用嗎

Remember when you were all worried that our son's a dud?

我印象中可沒說"沒用"什麼的

Okay. That's not exactly the way I remember it.

實驗證明 他很有天分

Turns out he's a natural.

- 哪方面 -推銷

- At what? - At selling.

住宅房地產的泰坦巨神們

Hey, Titans of residential real estate.

對 哥就說你們呢

That's right, I'm talking to you,

桑迪·布魯斯特 斯奇普·沃思南 麥卡賓

Sandy Brewster, Skip Woosnum, J.J. McCubbin.

聽到後浪的腳步了嗎 那是盧克·鄧菲

Hear those footsteps? That's Luke Dunphy,

他要把你們拍死在沙灘上了

and he's gonna drink your milk shake.

不可思議

That's amazing.

- 對吧 -難以置信

- Right? - Incredible.

然後買家將在一個小時內

So, the buyer's coming back

和她丈夫一起過來 我需要盧克

in an hour with her husband, and I need him.

告訴你 這孩子是個天才

I am telling you, that kid is a genius.

我們的招財小神童駕到

There's the rainmaker.

- 你的iPod怎麼在嘴裡 -給它充電呢

- Why is your iPod in your mouth? - I'm charging it.

艾麗克斯 艾麗克斯

Alex. Alex!

難道你一點也不想

So, there's no part of you

和你姐姐消除誤會嗎

that wants to clear the air with your sister?

不想

Nope.

好吧 我尊重你家的處事方式

Okay, fine. That's your family's way. I'll respect that.

但你該知道 這對愛你的人來說很難受

But you should know, it's hard on the people who love you.

- 小卡 -你讓我們壓力山大

- Cam - We feel the tension.

你說的話句句傷人

We hear the words that cut like knives.

各位 我帶了切好的橙子

Hey, guys! I brought orange slices.

好吧 我受不了了

Okay, you know what? I can't bear this.

克萊爾 米奇爾仍然對你小時候

Claire, Mitchell still resents you

退出花樣滑冰隊的事耿耿於懷

for quitting the figure skating team when you were kids.

小姐們 請跟我進去

Ladies, come inside with me, please.

你倆把問題解決了 我們走

Work it out. Come on.

- 謝謝 小卡 -他說的是真的嗎

- Thanks, Cam. - Is he serious?

所以你今早才用話攻擊我嗎

Is that what your little jab was about this morning?

不是 是 好吧 是這麼回事

Okay. No. Yes. Okay, yes. Yes.

我想我仍然有點小生氣

I guess I'm still a little angry.

但你奪走了我的輝煌時刻 克萊爾

But, you know, you stole my moment, Claire.

- 是 21年前 -對你來說無所謂

- Yeah, 21 years ago. - Okay, but it doesn't matter to you...

因為你有你自己的光輝時刻

because you had your own moments.

你是啦啦隊隊長 參演校園劇

You had cheerleading and high school plays

還與球隊四分衛搞親熱

and making out with the quarterback.

拜託 你也和他搞過

Oh come on, You made out with him too.

是 但我們是偷偷摸摸的

Yeah, but we had to keep it a secret.

你不該退出

You shouldn't have quit.

- 太自私了 -想知道我退出的原因嗎

- It was selfish. - You wanna know why I quit?

- 為了保護你 -保護什麼

- I quit to protect you. - From what?

得到榮譽 名聲還是記者招待會

Glory? Fame? Press conferences?

別這樣 我那時比你重

What? Come on. I was bigger than you.

我比你重

I was bigger than you,

我害怕你舉不動我

and I was afraid you wouldn't be able to lift me.

練習的時候你摔了我

You were dropping me in practice,

- 我不想讓你 -就摔過兩次

- And I didn't want you to - I dropped you twice.

- 三次 -在那麼多人面前丟臉

- Three times. - humiliate yourself in front of all those people.

我一直被你摔

You dropped me all the time.

行啦 你就原諒我 忘掉過去吧

Come on. Could you just forgive me and move on?

當然可以 沒錯 對不起

Of course. Yes, yes. Yes, of- I'm sorry. I'm sorry.

我是不是很小氣

Oh. This must seem so petty, huh?

只是有點傻 但我們都有些小心結 不是嗎

Well, it's a little silly, but we all have our thing, don't we?

很高興你能釋懷了

I'm just glad you're getting it out of you.

你是在舉我嗎 你真的是想把我舉起來

Are you trying to lift me? You are. You're trying to lift me. Oh!

保持專注 保持冷靜 保持怒氣

Stay focused, stay loose and stay angry.

- 誰最強悍 -我

- Who's the toughest? - I am.

- 誰最勇敢 -我

- Who's the bravest? - I am.

誰最棒

Who's the baddest?

你們能一口氣問完嗎

Can you guys ask all the questions now

我就不用一遍遍舉起這面罩了

so I don't have to keep lifting this?

- 上吧 -加油

- Go. - Go get 'em!

- 開始了 準備好了嗎 -是的

- There we go. You all set? - Yeah.

好嘞 加油 好運哦

Okay, go get 'em. Good luck.

- 請問這有人坐嗎 -沒有 坐吧

- Excuse me. Is this seat taken? - No. Sit.

謝謝

Oh, thank you.

- 曼尼是你家孩子嗎 -是的

- Oh, is Manny yours? - Yes.

他非常棒 我看過他比賽

Oh, he's quite good. I saw him earlier.

謝謝

Thank you.

- 那是你女兒嗎 -卡羅琳嗎 不是

- Is she your little girl? - Oh, Caroline? No. No.

很遺憾 她的父母都過世了

Sadly, her parents passed away.

我是她在兒童醫院的護士

I'm her nurse down at the children's hospital.

但我視所有病人為家人

But all of my patients are like family to me.

孩子們玩得很開心

Well, our boys are enjoying themselves.

是啊 我可以談論

Yeah. I can talk about

一整天的天花線和嵌入燈

crown moldings and recessed lighting until the cows come home,

但沒有什麼能與孩子的笑聲相媲美

but nothing compares with that sound right there.

老弟啊 他沒事

Oh. Hey, buddy. Oh, he's fine.

我的腳 我感覺腳扭過去了

My foot. I think it's backwards.

- 沒扭過去 -怎麼回事

- It's not backwards. - Wh-What happened?

都是這破地板 太滑了

It's the stupid floors! They're too slippery.

橡木家具也被稱為自然的枕頭

Oak. Also known as nature's pillow.

- 像冰一樣滑 -好了 別責備地板了

- It's like ice. - Now, let's not start blaming the floors.

- 你不該跑的 -我看到一個鬼

- You shouldn't have been running. - I saw a ghost.

鬼 我是菲爾·鄧菲 是我的錯

Ghosts. Hey, Phil Dunphy. Okay, that's me.

這樓梯就像個天然鞋拔子

That's acting like a natural shoehorn.

好吧 大家最好都脫了鞋

Okay. Probably better all take

再上樓參觀 跟我來

our shoes off for this part of the tour. Follow me.

她是我們的奇蹟

She's our little miracle.

要是她爸爸沒死在阿富汗戰場

Oh. I only wish her father had made it back

還能來看比賽就好了

from Afghanistan to see this.

我們的啦啦隊來了

Oh, there's our cheering section.

這邊 朋友們

Over here, you guys.

我的神吶 我們必須阻止他

Oh, my God. We have to stop him.

也許我可以拉響火警警報器

Maybe I can pull the fire alarm.

別指望我會手軟

Expect no mercy.

放馬過來吧 小子

Bring it on, big boy.

我很高興爸爸為曼尼驕傲 真的

I'm-I'm glad Dad's proud of Manny. I am.

我只是希望看到他為我們驕傲

I just- It would have been nice to see him that proud of us.

我說我們 其實是指我自己

By us, I mean me.

你真覺得通過花樣滑冰

And you sincerely thought that the path to Dad's approval...

能得到爸爸的認可嗎

was going to be through figure skating?

米奇爾 我絕對確信爸爸最驕傲的時刻

Mitchell, I am fairly confident that Dad's proudest moment...

是你終於脫下那紅色火焰緊身衣之時

was when you finally took off the flame-red unitard.

我又沒說我的話一定合理

I am not claiming that any of this is rational.

對不起 我不該這麼惹人厭

I'm-I'm sorry. I'm sorry for being such a pill, okay?

其實 我一直為退出而內疚

Um, actually, I always felt very guilty for quitting.

我知道你非常熱愛花樣滑冰

I know how much you loved figure skating.

我從未真正喜愛過滑冰

I never really loved skating.

什麼

Uh, what?

好吧 這麼說感覺有點娘

Um, all right, this is gonna sound a little gay.

但是 當我們一起滑冰的時候

But, um, when-when you and I skated together,

你不再是刻薄的姐姐

you weren't the mean older sister

我也不是纏人的小弟弟

and I wasn't the clingy little brother.

我們是一個團隊

We were- we were a team, and-

說實在的

Well, let's face it,

過去幾年 我們之間漸漸疏遠

we've kind of grown apart in the past few years.

因為爸媽的離婚 我們又站在對立面

And with Mom and Dad's divorce, we were on opposing sides.

我只是懷念你我並肩作戰的時候

And I- I just- I miss being on your team.

這...

That's...

- 是有點娘 -看吧

- a little gay. - There we go.

克萊爾 你要去哪

Claire, where are you going?

克萊爾

Claire?

不是吧

No way.

起來

Get up.

- 真的嗎 -嗯

- Really? -Mm-m

別把我摔了

Don't drop me.

再不拿開 我給你砸了

Put it away or lose it.

神吶 讓這一切停止吧

Somebody's got to put a stop to this.

做得好 米奇爾

That's it, Mitchell.

我們能請你們吃冰淇林嗎

So, can we take you and Caroline out for ice cream?

不行啊 她有糖尿病

We can't. She's diabetic.

猜都猜到了

Of course she is.

掌聲祝賀我們的冠軍 曼尼·迪爾加多

A round of applause for our winner, Manny Delgado.

快走吧 把這玩意放後備箱裡

Let's get out of here. Get this thing in the trunk.

我都不知道我是驕傲還是窘迫了

I can't decide if I'm feeling more proud or mortified.

那現在呢

How about now?

我們教育孩子們說 輸贏無所謂

We tell our kids it doesn't matter if you win or lose,

但平心而論

but let's be honest.

勝利的感覺好極了

Winning feels pretty great.

他們在陽光下的那一刻是無與倫比的美麗

There's nothing like that golden moment in the sun.

也許每位家長都希望孩子能有這樣的時刻

I think every parent probably wants that for their child.

甚至希望自己也能這樣

And maybe a little bit for ourselves too.

有時我們太苛求結果

Sometimes we push too hard.

結果導致許多怨恨和愧疚

And that leads to a lot of resentment and guilt.

太棒了

Yes! Yes!

怎麼才不算過分呢 我的想法是

So, how much is too much? Here's where I come out.

愧疚總會過去

Guilt fades.

獎牌才是硬道理

Hardware is forever.

- 你在生氣 是嗎 -沒有

- You're mad, aren't you? - I'm not mad.

- 是的 你在生氣 -我沒生氣

- Yes, you are. - No, I'm not.

- 你有點嫉妒 -我為你倆感到高興

- You're a little jealous. - I'm happy for the two of you.

好吧 我們也來一次 站在那

All right, come on. We'll do one. Stay there.

- 真來呀 -當然

- For real? -Yep.

- 感覺好點了嗎 -是 我來一次

- Feel better? - Yeah. Oh, do me now. Come on.

開什麼國際玩笑

What are you talking about?

你當真

Are you serious?

小卡 別

Cam, no.

,
同类文章
葬禮的夢想

葬禮的夢想

夢見葬禮,我得到了這個夢想,五個要素的五個要素,水火只好,主要名字在外面,職業生涯良好,一切都應該對待他人治療誠意,由於小,吉利的冬天夢想,秋天的夢是不吉利的
找到手機是什麼意思?

找到手機是什麼意思?

找到手機是什麼意思?五次選舉的五個要素是兩名士兵的跡象。與他溝通很好。這是非常財富,它擅長運作,職業是仙人的標誌。單身男人有這個夢想,主要生活可以有人幫忙
我不怎麼想?

我不怎麼想?

我做了什麼意味著看到米飯烹飪?我得到了這個夢想,五線的主要土壤,但是Tu Ke水是錢的跡象,職業生涯更加真誠。他真誠地誠實。這是豐富的,這是夏瑞的巨星
夢想你的意思是什麼?

夢想你的意思是什麼?

你是什​​麼意思夢想的夢想?夢想,主要木材的五個要素,水的跡象,主營業務,主營業務,案子應該抓住魅力,不能疏忽,春天夢想的吉利夢想夏天的夢想不幸。詢問學者夢想
拯救夢想

拯救夢想

拯救夢想什麼意思?你夢想著拯救人嗎?拯救人們的夢想有一個現實,也有夢想的主觀想像力,請參閱週宮官方網站拯救人民夢想的詳細解釋。夢想著敵人被拯救出來
2022愛方向和生日是在[質量個性]中

2022愛方向和生日是在[質量個性]中

[救生員]有人說,在出生88天之前,胎兒已經知道哪天的出生,如何有優質的個性,將走在什麼樣的愛情之旅,將與生活生活有什么生活。今天
夢想切割剪裁

夢想切割剪裁

夢想切割剪裁什麼意思?你夢想切你的手是好的嗎?夢想切割手工切割手有一個真正的影響和反應,也有夢想的主觀想像力。請參閱官方網站夢想的細節,以削減手
夢想著親人死了

夢想著親人死了

夢想著親人死了什麼意思?你夢想夢想你的親人死嗎?夢想有一個現實的影響和反應,還有夢想的主觀想像力,請參閱夢想世界夢想死亡的親屬的詳細解釋
夢想搶劫

夢想搶劫

夢想搶劫什麼意思?你夢想搶劫嗎?夢想著搶劫有一個現實的影響和反應,也有夢想的主觀想像力,請參閱週恭吉夢官方網站的詳細解釋。夢想搶劫
夢想缺乏缺乏紊亂

夢想缺乏缺乏紊亂

夢想缺乏缺乏紊亂什麼意思?你夢想缺乏異常藥物嗎?夢想缺乏現實世界的影響和現實,還有夢想的主觀想像,請看官方網站的夢想組織缺乏異常藥物。我覺得有些東西缺失了