water的英語作文五句話(BBC地道英語Testthe)
2023-05-31 01:09:18 4
water的英語作文五句話?提示:點擊↑上方"小芳老師"免費關注哦,我來為大家科普一下關於water的英語作文五句話?以下內容希望對你有幫助!

water的英語作文五句話
提示:點擊↑上方"小芳老師"免費關注哦
試水
Hello everyone, I’m Li.Welcome to the English We Speak.With me today is Neil.
大家好,我是李。歡迎收聽地道英語。今天和我一起的是尼爾。
Hello everyone.
大家好。
Hi Neil, you look very happy today, what are you up to?
嗨,尼爾,你今天看上去很開心呀,怎麼回事呢?
I’m quite excited about my website: greatmindsshakehands.com.I』ve been designing it for months and it’s nearly complete.
我的網站讓我覺得相當興奮:greatmindsshakehands.com(智者在這兒握握手吧)。這個網站我設計了幾個月,差不多要完成了。
Wow, I like the sound of it.I didn’t know you could design websites, Neil.
哇,我喜歡這個名字。我不知道你還會設計網站呢,尼爾。
Well, it’s for fun really.My website will be a public site where people can share ideas, you know, like-minded people.I want to launch it next week but first I must test the water.
嗯,其實只是為了好玩兒。我的網站將會是一個公共站點,人們可以在這裡分享想法,你懂的,就是那些志趣相投的人。我打算下周啟用它,但首先我必須測試水。
Test the water, test what water?Does your website depend on water?I’m very confused!
測試水,測試什麼水?你的網站要靠水嗎?我很困惑啊!
No Li, to test the water means to test the idea, try it out and see if it works.
不是的,李,測試水的意思是說檢測一下這個想法,嘗試一下,看看是否可行。
I see. Test the water』 is the phrase for the English We Speak today.Let’s hear some examples of how people use it.
我明白了。「試水」就是今天地道英語要學的短語。讓我們聽幾個例子,看看人們是怎麼用這個短語的吧。
Have you started on your new book?
你的新書已經開始寫了嗎?
Yes, I』ve written three chapters and I』ve sent it to the publishers to test the water.
嗯,我已經寫了三章了,寄到了出版公司試試水。
Oh, what perfume are you wearing?It’s lovely.
噢,你噴了什麼香水啊?真好聞。
Oh thanks.It’s just a sample a company sent me.They’re testing the water to see if people like it.
謝謝。這只是一家公司寄給我的小樣。他們想試試水,看人們是不是喜歡這款香水。
How is your Shakespeare project going?
你的莎士比亞項目進展如何?
It’s early days;we’re still testing the water.
還在初期階段;我們還在試水。
Well, good luck with it.
嗯,祝你好運。
Thanks.
謝謝。
So Neil, how much testing have you done,have you got good feedback?
尼爾,那你做了多少測試呢,有沒有得到良好反饋呢?
Well, my wife loves it,but most other people say they don’t understand how to use it.
嗯,我妻子很喜歡這個網站,但其他大多數人都說他們不懂怎麼用。
It sounds like it’s not user-friendly.
聽上去這個網站不容易使用啊。
You’re right.I think I need to make a few changes and then I』ll test the water again.
你說得對。我覺得我需要做一些更改,然後再試試水。
I’m happy to be your guinea pig when you’re ready.
你準備好之後我很樂意當你的小白鼠啊。
Guinea pig』, I think that’s an expression for another programme.For now, it’s goodbye from both of us.
「小白鼠」,我想這是我們另外一期節目裡要學的表達方式。現在,我們兩個該說再見啦。
Bye.
再見。
Goodbye.
再見。
,