每日英語39句(每日英語-48)
2023-05-30 02:43:28 2
I am clumsy
我很笨拙
My mother says that I am clumsy.
我媽媽說我笨手笨腳的。
My father says that I am clumsy.
我父親說我笨手笨腳的。
I know that I am clumsy.
我知道我很笨拙。
I do things all the time that are clumsy.
我總是做一些笨拙的事。
I fall down for no reason at all.
我毫無理由地摔倒了。
If there is a crack in the sidewalk, I will be sure to trip on it and fall down.
如果人行道上有裂縫,我肯定會被它絆倒,摔倒。
If I carry a plate of food in the cafeteria, I almost always either drop it or bump into someone with it.
如果我在自助餐廳裡拿著一盤食物,我幾乎總是會把它掉在地上,或者撞上拿著它的人。
I don’t try to do these things, it just happens.
我不想做這些事情,這只是偶然的。
When I drink juice, I miss my mouth and get juice all over my shirt.
當我喝果汁的時候,我對不上嘴,把果汁弄得渾身都是。
I always have something spilled on my clothes.
我的衣服上總會被灑上一些東西。
Last week I opened a jar of peanut butter.
上周我打開了一罐花生醬。
The jar flew out of my hands and landed upside down on the floor.
罐子從我手中飛了出來,倒在了地上。
There was a big glob of peanut butter on the floor.
地板上有一大塊花生醬。
Yesterday I knocked over the sugar bowl.
昨天我把糖碗打翻了。
There was a big sticky mess on the floor.
地板上有一大堆粘糊糊的東西。
I bump my head when I get into the car.
我上車時撞到了頭。
I rip my pants on things.
我被這東西撕破了褲子。
I lose my money out of my pockets.
我的錢從口袋裡掉出來丟了。
I step on the cat’s tail.
我踩到了貓的尾巴。
I always feel bad when I do that because the cat thinks I don’t love her.
當我這樣做的時候,我總是感到很難過,因為貓認為我不愛她。
I don’t mean to do these things.
我不想做這些事情。
I am just a clumsy person.
我只是一個笨拙的人。
My parents tell me to slow down.
我父母叫我慢下來。
I am always in a hurry; maybe that’s why I’m so clumsy.
我總是很匆忙;也許這就是我笨手笨腳的原因。
Maybe it’s just a stage that I am going through.
也許這只是我要經歷的一個階段。
If it is, I hope it is over soon.
如果是,我希望它很快結束。
Being clumsy is no fun at all.
笨手笨腳一點也不好玩。
,