每日英語小短文(每日英語-27)
2023-07-04 09:50:54 2
What I like most and least about myself
我最喜歡和最不喜歡自己的地方
I was trying to think up the best and the worst things about myself.
我試著去想關於我自己最好和最壞的事情。
I think the best thing about me is that I am very friendly.
我認為我最好的地方是我很友好。
I have a lot of friends, and they all like me.
我有很多朋友,他們都喜歡我。
I try to be good to my friends.
我儘量對我的朋友好。
I don’t often have arguments with people.
我不經常和別人爭吵。
I think that I am quite easy to get along with.
我認為我很容易相處。
The worst thing about me is that I sometimes feel sad.
我最糟糕的是,我有時會感到悲傷。
Sometimes I don’t feel sad for any particular reason.
有時我並不因為任何特殊的原因感到難過。
I just get into moods where I am depressed.
我只是情緒低落。
Sometimes there is a reason to be sad.
有時候,悲傷是有原因的。
I was sad when my pet frog died.
當我的寵物青蛙死時,我很難過。
I was sad when I lost my favorite baseball card.
當我丟失了我最喜歡的棒球卡時,我很難過。
On those days, I’m still nice to my friends, but inside I feel like there is a heavy weight in my chest.
那些日子裡,我仍然對我的朋友們很好,但在內心裡,我覺得我的胸部有沉重的負擔。
I think that everyone feels sadness sometimes.
我認為每個人有時都會感到悲傷。
I try to do things that make me happy whenever I get into one of my sad moods.
每當我心情不好的時候,我都會嘗試做一些讓我開心的事情。
Last Saturday, I felt a bit sad so I called up my friend John and asked him if he wanted to go to the movies.
上周六,我感到有點難過,所以我打電話給我的朋友約翰,問他是否想去看電影。
We went to a comedy.
我們去看了一部喜劇。
We laughed all the way through the movie, so that by the time the movie was over, I didn’t feel sad anymore.
我們一直笑著看完電影,所以當電影結束時,我不再感到悲傷了。
My friendliness is my best trait, and my sad moods are my worst traits.
我的友善是我最好的特點,我的悲傷情緒是我最糟糕的特點。
I have to work at getting over my sad moods more quickly.
我必須努力更快地克服我的悲傷情緒。
Being sad doesn’t do anyone any good.
悲傷對任何人都沒有任何好處。
There is no use in feeling sorry for oneself.
為自己感到難過是沒有用的。
,