看英語電影真的有利於學習英語嗎(看英語電影並不能提高聽力)
2023-07-09 02:33:24 1
大家好,我是大學生,希望我的資料對大家有幫助,謝謝!
How do you improve your English listening skills?
如何提高英語聽力?
If you ask this question to some people, they will tell you the same thing.
如果你向一些人提出這個問題,他們會告訴你同樣的方法。
They will tell you to go watch English movies.
他們會告訴你去看英語電影。
They will say that watching English movies is a great way to improve your listening.
他們會說看電影是提高聽力的好方法。
But there's a problem.
但是有一個問題。
A lot of English learners watch movies with subtitles.
很多英語學習者都會看帶字幕的電影。
Some people use English subtitles.
有些人用英文字幕。
Other people use Chinese subtitles.
其他人會用中文字幕。
Usually,the majority of pelope use subtile in English and Chinese.
通常情況下,大多數人喜歡用中英雙幕。
It doesn't matter what kind of subtitles you use.
你使用什麼樣的字幕其實並不重要。
Watching movies with subtitles is a really bad way to improve your listening.
看有字幕的電影來提高聽力的一種非常糟糕的方法。
And in this article, I'm going to explain to you why it's such a bad idea.
在這個文章中,我將向你解釋為什麼這是一個糟糕的方法。
First, there's one thing about listening that you need to know.
首先,需要知道一個有關聽力的事情。
Listening and hearing are not the same.
傾聽和聽到是不一樣的。
If you want to improve your listening, make sure that when you practice listening, you're really listening and not just hearing.
如果你想提高聽力,請確保在練習聽力時,你是真的有傾聽,而不只是聽到了而已。
So what's the difference between listening and hearing?
那麼傾聽和聽到有什麼區別?
Well, the difference is whether or not you're paying attention.
區別在於你是否在集中注意力。
If you're paying attention, then you're listening.
如果你有集中注意力,那麼你正在仔細聽。
If you're not paying attention, then that's just hearing.
如果你沒有集中注意力,那只是聽到了而已。
So let me give you an example.
讓我來舉個例子。
If you turn on the Tik Tok (a mobile phone software) and pay attention to the sound from the Tik Tok , then that is listening.
如果您打開抖音並注意抖音的聲音,那就是在仔細聽。
But if you turn on the Tik Tok and then you do something else like eating, then that's just hearing or Swallowing food。
但是,如果你打開抖音然後你做了一些其他的事情,比如吃飯,那只是聽到了或者只是吞咽食物。
You are not listening or eating.
你不是在傾聽或者不是在吃飯。
And again, if you want to improve your listening, make sure that you're really listening and not just hearing.
再說一次,如果你想提高聽力,請確保你真的在傾聽而不只是聽到。
You need to make sure that you're paying attention.
你需要確保你正在集中注意力。
Now let's talk about watching movies with subtitles.
現在讓我們談談用字幕看電影。
As you might have guessed, it doesn't work because you're not listening.
你可能已經猜到了,它不起作用,因為你沒有傾聽。
You're just hearing.
你只是聽到了。
When you watch a movie, you brain is trying to understand the movie.
當你看電影時,你的大腦正試圖理解這部電影。
But there isn't just one way to do that.
但是,不僅只有一種方法可以做到這一點。
There are two ways or two options.
有兩種方法或者說兩種選擇。
The first option is to focus on reading the subtitles.
第一種選擇是專注於看字幕。
The second option is to focus on listening to the sound.
第二種選擇是專注於聽聲音。
Now I have a question for you.
現在我有一個問題要問你。
Which option do you think your brain will choose?
您認為您的大腦會選擇哪個選項?
Reading or listening?
看字幕還是聽聲音?
Well the answer is obvious.
那麼答案很明顯。
You brain is going to focus on reading the subtitles.
你的大腦將專注於看字幕。
Why?為什麼?
Because it's much easier.
因為它更容易。
The text on the screen is clear.
屏幕上的文字很清楚。
So it's very easy for you brain to process.
所以你的大腦很容易處理。
The sounds of people talking, on the other hand, are not that clear.
另一方面,人們說話的聲音並不那麼清楚。
Therefore, it's much more difficult for your brain to figure out what people are saying.
正因為如此,你的大腦要弄清楚人物在說些什麼就要困難得多。
As a result, you brain will pay attention to the subtitles and not the sounds.
結果,你的大腦會專注於字幕而不是聲音。
So when you watch a movie with subtitles, you're not really improving your listening.
因此,當你看帶有字幕的電影時,您並沒有真正提高你的聽力。
You're actually improving your reading.
你實際上在提高你的閱讀能力。
That's why it doesn't work.
這就是為什麼它不起作用。
So the best way to improve your listening is to just listen.
因此,提高聽力的最佳方法就是只是傾聽。
Don't read and listen at the same time.
不要看和聽同時進行。
If you watch a movie in English, remove the subtitles or not see the screen , so that your brain will have to focus on listening.
如果你用英語觀看電影,請刪除字幕或者不看屏幕,促使你的大腦必須專注於傾聽。
If you do that, your listening will improve much faster.
如果你這樣做,你的聽力會提高得更快。
That said, there is still a problem.
這仍然存在一個問題。
If you remove the subtitles, then you won't understand the movie.
如果刪除字幕,則無法理解電影。
And if you don't understand the movie, then it's going to be boring.
如果你不理解這部電影,那將會很無聊。
So what should you do?
那你該怎麼辦?
Keep it up!
堅持下去!
On the contrary.
或者反過來。
Don't try to improve your listening by watching movies, just watch movies for fun.
不要試圖通過看電影來提高聽力,看電影只是為了娛樂就好。
更多精彩內容,請關注我哦!
,