新四季網

形容詞副詞的訓練方法(形容詞與副詞小測試)

2023-10-13 06:31:31 2

形容詞副詞的訓練方法?Hi, I'm Liam.,下面我們就來說一說關於形容詞副詞的訓練方法?我們一起去了解並探討一下這個問題吧!

形容詞副詞的訓練方法

Hi, I'm Liam.

大家好,我是利亞姆。

Welcome to Oxford Online English!

歡迎來到牛津大學在線英語課程!

In this lesson, you can learn about using adjectives and adverbs in English.

在本節課中,你將學習如何使用英語中的形容詞和副詞。

You'll see how to use different types of adjectives or adverbs in an English sentence.

你將看到如何在英語的句子中使用不同類型的形容詞或副詞。

To see more free English lessons, visit our website: Oxford Online English dot com.

要查看更多免費英語課程的話,請訪問我們的網站:Oxford Online English dot com。

You can also book English classes with our fully-qualified teachers, who can help you with your English speaking, writing, IELTS preparation, or whatever else you need.

你還可以和我們高水平的老師預訂英語課程,他們可以幫助你準備英語口語、寫作、雅思備考或其他任何你需要方面的任務。

This is a '5 levels' lesson.

這是一節「五級」課程。

That means you'll see five sections.

這意味著你將看到五個部分。

Each section will give you a challenge.

每個部分都會給你一個挑戰。

Each section is more difficult than the previous ones.

每個部分都比前面的部分更難。

Level one is beginner, so if you're not a beginner, you should skip to level two.

一級是初學者水平,所以如果你不是初學者的話,你應該跳到二級。

Ready?

準備好了嗎?

Let's go!

讓我們開始吧!

Look at five sentences.

看看這五句話。

Each sentence contains one adjective, and one adverb.

每個句子包含一個形容詞和一個副詞。

Can you find them?

你能找到它們嗎?

Pause the video, and find the adjective and the adverb in each sentence.

暫停視頻,找出每個句子中的形容詞和副詞。

Do it now!

現在就開始吧!

Ready?

準備好了嗎?

Let's check.

讓我們檢查一下。

Adjectives often come before a noun, as in 'old town' or 'Italian bakery'.

形容詞經常出現在名詞之前,如「老城」或「義大利麵包店」。

Adjectives can also come after a noun, often after a verb like 'be', as in 'it was cloudy'.

形容詞也可以跟在名詞之後,通常跟在像「be」這樣的動詞之後,比如在「it was cloudy」這句話裡。

You could also put an adjective after a noun using other linking verbs, like 'get', 'become' or 'look'.

你還可以使用其他連接動詞(如「get」、「become」或「look」)在名詞後放置形容詞。

For example: 'It's getting dark.' Adjectives only do one thing: they describe nouns.

例如:「天快黑了。」形容詞只有一個功能:它們描述名詞。

An adjective always links to a noun.

形容詞總是和名詞相聯繫的。

Adverbs can be harder to find, because they do many different jobs.

副詞可能更難找到,因為它們有許多不同的功能。

Many adverbs end in -ly, like 'probably' or 'lightly'.

很多副詞都以 -ly 結尾,例如「probably」或「lightly」。

However, many adverbs don't, like 'well' or 'ever'.

然而,很多副詞不是如此,比如說「well」或「ever」。

Also, adverbs do many different jobs.

此外,副詞有很多不同的作用。

They can describe verbs, adjectives, or situations.

它們可以描述動詞、形容詞或某種情況。

To use adjectives and adverbs well in English, you should know how to recognise them in a sentence.

要在英語中很好地使用形容詞和副詞,你應該知道如何在句子中識別它們。

If that's clear, then let's move on to level two!

如果這部分已經清楚了的話,那麼讓我們進入第二級吧!

Here's your challenge for level two.

這是第二級的挑戰。

Here, your job is to put the adjectives and adverbs in the right places.

你要做的是將形容詞和副詞放在正確的位置。

You can't add any punctuation.

你不能添加任何標點符號。

That means there's only one possible answer for each sentence, except sentence five, where there's at least one more possibility.

這也就意味著每個句子只有一個可能的答案,除了第五句,這句話至少還有一種可能性。

Pause the video and think about it now!

暫停視頻,現在思考一下!

Could you do it?

你能做到嗎?

Let's take a look.

讓我們來看看吧。

So, what do you need to know here?

所以你需要知道什麼呢?

There are rules for word order for both adjectives and adverbs.

形容詞和副詞的詞序都有規則。

The rules for adjectives are simpler, because adjectives always link to a noun.

形容詞的規則更簡單,因為形容詞總是與名詞相關聯。

As you saw in level one, the adjective either goes before the noun, or after the noun with a linking verb like 'be'.

正如你在第一級看到的那樣,形容詞要麼放在名詞之前,要麼放在名詞之後,這時候要帶有像「be」這樣的連接動詞。

Rules for adverbs are more complicated, because different kinds of adverbs need to go in different positions.

副詞的規則比較複雜,因為不同種類的副詞需要放在不同的位置。

Sometimes, an adjective and an adverb can have the same form.

有時,形容詞和副詞可能形式相同。

For example, 'enough' can be an adjective or an adverb.

例如,「enough」可以同時是形容詞或副詞。

If it's an adjective, it goes before the noun, as in: 'We don't have enough time.' If it's an adverb, it goes after the verb or verb phrase.

如果是形容詞的話,則放在名詞之前,例如:「我們沒有足夠的時間。」如果是副詞的話,那就放在動詞或動詞短語之後。

For example: 'He didn't run fast enough.' This is a useful rule for adverb word order.

比如說:「他跑得不夠快。」這是副詞詞序的非常有用的規則。

If an adverb describes a verb, then it normally goes after the verb or verb phrase.

如果一個副詞描述一個動詞的話,那麼它通常在動詞或動詞短語之後。

You can see this in sentences two and three.

你可以在第二句和第三句中看到這一點。

If this is confusing for you, you should learn about the different types of adverb, and where to put them in a sentence.

如果這讓你感到困惑的話,你應該了解不同類型的副詞,以及它們在句子中的位置。

It's also important that you can tell the difference between adjectives and adverbs.

區分形容詞和副詞也很重要。

Remember that the same word, like 'fast' or 'enough', could be an adjective or an adverb in different sentences.

請記住,同一個詞,如「fast」或「enough」,在不同的句子中可以是形容詞,也可以是副詞。

You can't tell just by looking at the word; you have to look at the whole sentence and understand the meaning.

你不能只看這個詞就能分辨出來; 你必須查看整個句子並理解其含義。

Now, let's go to level three!

現在,讓我們進入第三級吧!

Here are your sentences.

這是你的句子。

Your job is simple: choose the correct word in each sentence.

你的工作很簡單:為每個句子中選擇正確的單詞。

Pause the video now and find your answers.

立即暫停視頻,尋找你的答案。

Did you do it?

做完了嗎?

Even if it's difficult, spend some time thinking about it.

即使很難,也要花點時間考慮一下。

Take more time if you need!

如果需要的話,可以多花一點時間!

OK, let's see the answers now.

好的,現在讓我們看看答案。

Did you get the right answers?

你都做對了嗎?

Is anything confusing?

有什麼困惑嗎?

Let's see what's going on here.

讓我們看看發生了什麼吧。

First point: not all adverbs end in -ly, and sometimes, a word can have two forms — like 'hard' and 'hardly', or 'direct' and 'directly' — and both of them are adverbs.

第一點:並非所有副詞都以 -ly 結尾,有時一個詞可以有兩種形式——比如「hard」和「hardly」,或者「direct」和「directly」——它們都是副詞。

In sentence one, 'hard' and 'hardly' are both adverbs, but they have different meanings.

在第一句中,「hard」和「hardly」都是副詞,但意義不同。

Do you know what they mean?

你知道它們是什麼意思嗎?

'Hardly' means 'almost never'.

「Hardly」的意思是「幾乎從不」。

If you say 'She hardly ever raises her voice', you mean that she almost never raises her voice.

如果你說「她很少提高聲音」,你的意思是她幾乎從不提高聲音。

'Hard' as an adverb means 'intensely'.

「硬」作為副詞的意思是「強烈地」。

What about 'direct' and 'directly'?

「Direct」和「directly」呢?

Here, it's slightly different.

在這裡,是略有不同的。

Both mean that you go somewhere without stopping, but they're used in different contexts.

兩個詞都意味著你去某個地方的路上沒有停留,但它們在不同的上下文中使用。

In most contexts, you say 'directly'.

在大多數情況下,你說「directly」。

For example: 'I walked directly over to him and told him to stop.' But, if you're talking about public transport, then you use 'direct', without -ly.

例如:「我直接走到他面前,讓他停下來。」但是,如果你在談論公共運輸的話,那麼使用的是「direct」,沒有 -ly。

For example, if you take a train from Berlin to Moscow without changing trains, then you can say you went direct from Berlin to Moscow.

例如,如果你從柏林乘坐火車到莫斯科而沒有換乘火車,那麼你可以說你直接從柏林到莫斯科。

In sentence three, is 'sickly' an adjective or an adverb?

在第三句中,「Sickly」是形容詞還是副詞?

It's an adjective.

這是一個形容詞。

Adjectives can also end in -ly.

形容詞也可以以-ly結尾。

'Sick' and 'sickly' are both adjectives, but they have different meanings.

『Sick』和『sickly』都是形容詞,但意義不同。

'Sick' means ill, as in: 'I can't come to work today. I feel sick.' 'Sickly' describes someone who is unhealthy and who gets ill easily.

「Sick」的意思是生病了,例如:「我今天不能來上班。 我覺得自己生病了。」「Sickly」描述的是不健康且容易生病的人。

For example: 'She was a very sickly child. She seemed to get ill every month.' In sentence four, 'late' is an adverb, meaning the opposite of 'early'.

例如:「她是一個非常不健康的孩子。 她似乎每個月都生病。」在第四句中,「late」是副詞,與「early」相反。

'Lately' is also an adverb, but it means 'recently', and it doesn't fit here.

「Lately」也是副詞,但表示「最近」,不適合用在這裡。

In sentence five, 'flatly' and 'straight' are both adverbs.

在第五句中,「flatly」和「straight」都是副詞。

What's the point here?

這裡的重點是什麼呢?

The most important thing is that you can't tell by looking at a word whether it's an adjective or an adverb.

最重要的是,你不能通過看看一個詞來判斷它是形容詞還是副詞。

Many words can be both.

很多詞兩種都是。

Adjectives and adverbs can have the same form.

形容詞和副詞可以有相同的形式。

Sometimes, words which look like they should be related — like 'hard' and 'hardly' — can have completely different meanings.

有時,看起來應該相關的詞——比如「hard」和「hardly」——可能有完全不同的含義。

Don't focus on the words; focus on the sentences and what they mean.

不要專注於詞彙本身; 要去看句子及其含義。

The same word in a different sentence could have a completely different meaning.

同一個詞在不同的句子中可能有完全不同的意思。

Ready to move on?

準備好繼續了嗎?

Remember that you can always review a level if you need to.

請記住,如果需要的話,你可以隨時回顧任何一個級別。

So, what's happening here?

那麼,這裡發生了什麼呢?

Can you guess?

你可以猜一下嗎?

Do these sentences look right to you?

你覺得這些句子對嗎?

They aren't!

它們不對!

Each sentence has one mistake.

每個句子都有一個錯誤。

The mistakes relate to adjective or adverb use.

錯誤和形容詞或副詞的使用有關。

Your job is to find the mistakes and correct them.

你要做的是找出錯誤並糾正它們。

Try to think about why these sentences are wrong.

試著想想為什麼這些句子是錯誤的。

Could you explain the problem?

你能解釋一下問題在哪裡嗎?

Anyway, pause the video now, and think about your ideas.

不管怎樣,現在請暫停視頻,想想一下。

Take your time.

慢慢來。

OK?

好嗎?

Let's look together.

一起來看看吧。

In sentence one, 'amazing' is a strong adjective.

在第一句中,「amazing」是一個很強的形容詞。

You can't use 'very' with a strong adjective.

你不能將「very」和比較強的形容詞一起使用。

You can use 'really' or 'absolutely'.

你可以使用「really」或「absolutely」。

So, you could also say 'It was an absolutely amazing experience.' Do you know any other strong adjectives?

所以,你也可以說:「這是一次絕對令人驚嘆的體驗。」你還知道其他意義很強的形容詞嗎?

There are many, but you could say adjectives like 'freezing', 'incredible' or 'delighted'.

是有很多的,但你可以說「超冷的」、「難以置信的」或「高興的」等形容詞。

In sentence two, if you have more than one adjective before a noun, then the adjectives need to go in a specific order.

在第二句中,如果名詞前有不止一個形容詞的話,那麼形容詞需要按特定順序排列。

The most important rule to remember is that adjectives which give an opinion go before adjectives which describe a fact.

要記住的最重要的規則是,給出意見的形容詞放在描述事實的形容詞之前。 這

That's why 'lovely' needs to go before 'small'.

就是為什麼「可愛的」需要在「小的」之前。

In sentence three, there's a useful rule which you can use.

在第三句中,有一條你可以使用的非常有用的規則。

If you're deciding where an adverb — like 'sometimes' — can go, and the verb has two parts — like 'can be' — then the adverb always goes in the middle.

如果你在決定副詞——比如「有時」——應該放到哪裡,而動詞有兩個部分——比如「can be」——那麼副詞總是放在中間的。

In sentence four, can you explain the problem?

在第四句中,你能解釋一下問題在哪裡嗎?

Let's change the sentence a little.

讓我們稍微改變一下句子吧。

This sentence is fine.

這句話是可以的。

You don't need to add 'people' to make it correct.

你不需要添加「people」來讓它變成正確的。

Why not?

為什麼不呢?

Some adjectives can also be used as nouns.

有些形容詞也可以用作名詞。

'Egyptian' can be an adjective or a noun.

「Egyptian」可以是形容詞,也可以是名詞。

'Spanish' is only an adjective, so it needs a noun after it.

「Spanish」只能用作形容詞,所以它後面需要一個名詞。

With words for nationalities, words which end in A-N can be used as adjectives or nouns: German, Russian, Australian, Brazilian, and so on.

對於描述民族的詞來說,以 A-N 結尾的詞可以用作形容詞或名詞:German,Russian,Australian,Brazilian等。

There are a few other words which don't fit this pattern, but can also be used as adjectives or nouns, like 'Greek' or 'Kazakh'.

還有一些其他詞不符合這種模式,但也可以用作形容詞或名詞,例如「Greek」或「Kazakh」。

So, you can say: 'There are many Greeks living in Australia.' If you aren't sure whether a word can be used as a noun or not, then just add a noun afterwards.

所以,你可以說:「有很多希臘人住在澳大利亞。」如果你不確定一個詞是否可以用作名詞的話,那麼只需要在後面添加一個名詞。

You can also say: 'There are many Greek people living in Australia.' It's totally correct.

你也可以說:「澳大利亞有很多希臘人。」這是完全正確的。

In sentence five, you have a compound adjective: 'two-year-old', which is made by combining other words.

在第五句中,有一個複合形容詞:「兩歲」,由幾個詞組合而成。

Compound adjectives are often made with a number, like 'a six-hour flight' or 'a three-hundred-dollar ticket'.

複合形容詞通常裡面會有個數字,例如「六小時的飛行」或「三百美元的機票」。

If you make a compound adjective with a number, don't add an -s to the other parts of the adjective.

如果你用數字構成複合形容詞的話,不要在形容詞的其他部分加 -s。

It's a common mistake.

這是一個常見的錯誤。

Now, let's look at the hardest challenge: level five!

現在,讓我們來看看最難的挑戰:第五級!

Level five will test everything you've seen so far.

第五級將測試你學到的一切。

Here are your sentences.

這是你的句子。

Only one of these sentences is correct.

這些句子中只有一個是正確的。

Four have problems — possibly just one mistake, or maybe more than one!

四個有問題——可能只有一個錯誤,或者可能不止一個!

Your job is to find the correct sentence, and correct the mistakes in the other four.

你要做的是找出正確的句子,並改正其他四句中的錯誤。

Pause the video and do your best!

暫停視頻,試著去做做吧!

Ready?

準備好了嗎?

How did you do?

你做的怎麼樣?

Which sentence do you think is correct?

你覺得哪句話是正確的?

Sentence two is correct; the other four have problems.

第二句是對的; 其他四句有問題。

Surprised?

很驚訝嗎?

Some people might tell you that sentence two is wrong, because you should use an adverb: 'I'm doing well'.

有些人可能會告訴你第二句話是錯誤的,因為你應該使用副詞:「我很好」。

However, in colloquial speech, it's common to say 'I'm doing good.' What about the other four?

但是,在口語中,通常會說「我很好」。其他四個呢?

Let's look.

我們看看吧。

In sentence one, you should say: 'We went deep into the forest.' 'Deep' and 'deeply' are both adverbs, but if you're talking about a place, you can only use 'deep', meaning 'far into'.

在第一句話中,你應該說:「我們進入了森林深處。」「Deep」和「deeply」都是副詞,但如果你說一個地方,你只能用「deep」,意思是「深入」。

'Deeply' describes how you do something.

「Deeply」描述的是如何做某事。

Here, you're talking about a place, because you're saying where you went, or, more specifically, how far into the forest you went.

在這裡,你在談論一個地方,因為你在說你去了哪裡,或者更具體地說,你去了森林裡面多遠的地方。

In sentence three, you need to say 'a lone criminal', not 'alone'.

在第三句中,你需要說「一個孤獨的罪犯」,而不是「孤獨的」。

Some adjectives change form depending on whether they're used before or after the noun they describe.

有些形容詞的形式取決於它們是在自己所描述的名詞之前還是之後使用。

'Lone' and 'alone' have the same meaning, but you can only use 'lone' before a noun, and 'alone' after a noun.

「Lone」和「alone」含義相同,但在名詞前只能使用「lone」,在名詞後使用「alone」。

In sentence four, 'rather' cannot be used in this way.

在第四句中,「rather」不能這樣使用。

You could say 'completely wrong', 'utterly wrong' or 'totally wrong'.

你可以說「completely wrong」、「utterly wrong」或「totally wrong」。

There are other possibilities.

還有其他的可能性。

'Rather' expresses a medium level of something.

「Rather」表示的是中等水平。

For example, if you say 'It's rather cold', you mean that it's 'medium' cold.

例如,如果你說「相當冷」的話,則表示中等程度的冷。

However, 'wrong' is ungradable.

然而,「錯誤」是無法分級的。

It's a binary idea: either something is wrong, or it isn't.

它是二元的:某件事情要麼不對,要麼對。

You can't have different levels of wrong.

你不可能有不同程度的錯誤。

Finally, in sentence five, the first problem is with word order and adverb position.

最後,在第五句中,第一個問題是詞序和副詞位置。

The second problem is that there's a double negative.

第二個問題是存在雙重否定。

'Hardly' means 'almost not', so it includes a logical negative.

「Hardly」的意思是「幾乎沒有」,因此它包含邏輯否定。

You can't use 'hardly' and 'didn't' together.

你不能同時使用「hardly」和「didn't」。

The most likely correct sentence is: 'Unfortunately, they hardly prepared for their presentation, and unsurprisingly it was an utter disaster.' There are other possible positions for the adverbs.

最可能正確的句子是:「不幸的是,他們幾乎沒有為他們的演講做好準備,不出所料,這是一場徹頭徹尾的災難。」副詞還有其他可能的位置。

For example, 'unsurprisingly' could go at the end of the sentence.

例如,「毫不奇怪」可以放在句子的末尾。

How did you do?

你做得怎麼樣?

Using adjectives and adverbs correctly is complex, and there are many things you need to think about to use this language to a high level.

正確使用形容詞和副詞是很複雜的,要在更高的水平使用這種語言,你需要考慮很多事情。

If this lesson was hard for you, don't worry!

如果這節課對你來說很難的話,別擔心!

In each level, we mention topics which you need to know to understand the sentences and the exercises.

在每個級別中,我們都會提到你需要了解的主題以理解句子和練習。

Choose one or two topics, and work on them.

選擇一兩個主題,然後進行攻克。

Don't try to do everything at once!

不要試圖一次完成所有事情!

That's all.

就這樣啦。

Thanks for watching!

感謝收看!

See you next time!

下次見!

,
同类文章
葬禮的夢想

葬禮的夢想

夢見葬禮,我得到了這個夢想,五個要素的五個要素,水火只好,主要名字在外面,職業生涯良好,一切都應該對待他人治療誠意,由於小,吉利的冬天夢想,秋天的夢是不吉利的
找到手機是什麼意思?

找到手機是什麼意思?

找到手機是什麼意思?五次選舉的五個要素是兩名士兵的跡象。與他溝通很好。這是非常財富,它擅長運作,職業是仙人的標誌。單身男人有這個夢想,主要生活可以有人幫忙
我不怎麼想?

我不怎麼想?

我做了什麼意味著看到米飯烹飪?我得到了這個夢想,五線的主要土壤,但是Tu Ke水是錢的跡象,職業生涯更加真誠。他真誠地誠實。這是豐富的,這是夏瑞的巨星
夢想你的意思是什麼?

夢想你的意思是什麼?

你是什​​麼意思夢想的夢想?夢想,主要木材的五個要素,水的跡象,主營業務,主營業務,案子應該抓住魅力,不能疏忽,春天夢想的吉利夢想夏天的夢想不幸。詢問學者夢想
拯救夢想

拯救夢想

拯救夢想什麼意思?你夢想著拯救人嗎?拯救人們的夢想有一個現實,也有夢想的主觀想像力,請參閱週宮官方網站拯救人民夢想的詳細解釋。夢想著敵人被拯救出來
2022愛方向和生日是在[質量個性]中

2022愛方向和生日是在[質量個性]中

[救生員]有人說,在出生88天之前,胎兒已經知道哪天的出生,如何有優質的個性,將走在什麼樣的愛情之旅,將與生活生活有什么生活。今天
夢想切割剪裁

夢想切割剪裁

夢想切割剪裁什麼意思?你夢想切你的手是好的嗎?夢想切割手工切割手有一個真正的影響和反應,也有夢想的主觀想像力。請參閱官方網站夢想的細節,以削減手
夢想著親人死了

夢想著親人死了

夢想著親人死了什麼意思?你夢想夢想你的親人死嗎?夢想有一個現實的影響和反應,還有夢想的主觀想像力,請參閱夢想世界夢想死亡的親屬的詳細解釋
夢想搶劫

夢想搶劫

夢想搶劫什麼意思?你夢想搶劫嗎?夢想著搶劫有一個現實的影響和反應,也有夢想的主觀想像力,請參閱週恭吉夢官方網站的詳細解釋。夢想搶劫
夢想缺乏缺乏紊亂

夢想缺乏缺乏紊亂

夢想缺乏缺乏紊亂什麼意思?你夢想缺乏異常藥物嗎?夢想缺乏現實世界的影響和現實,還有夢想的主觀想像,請看官方網站的夢想組織缺乏異常藥物。我覺得有些東西缺失了